74 Chandrachur and sampoorna atoned their sins

Start from the beginning

Bondita: wah didi . Without listening completely only you started blaming me. It all Happened Because of him only. Yesterday night he sneaked into my room and ..and tried to force me ...

She narrated  in such a way  stopping in between and giving side glances intentionally while explaining and doing Emotional drama.  

Sampoorna  got   doubt in mind that if it's true or not or if she is lying

Sampoorna: when did all this happen

Bondita: yesterday night didi

Sampoorna: No you are lying

Bondita: why will I lie didi. It's...it's true only. He came and held my hand tightly and fell on me

Sampoorna got Disgusted but hardly controlled: Acha If it happened yesterday night why didn't you tell me yesterday only. You should have shouted for help right.

Bondita pressing both her hands with (dramatic) nervousness and intentionally thought for few  seconds and told : I...I shouted didi...shotti but you didn't wake up. What can I do and in that process he got huge  current shock and I too got partly shock. He was paralysed and my face color is changed. All happened because of that bastard

Sampoorna: BONDITA! MIND YOUR LANGUAGE   I DON'T BELIEVE YOUR TRASH STORY

Bondita argued intentionally failed to give proper explanation  and  Sampoorna caught hold of this and easily proved that you are telling lies,  Bondita.  He  had literally forgotten you in recent times  and we both have  moved on. He is happy with me...I am there in his heart..just me  but you are trying to intrude Into our lives.

Is this the way you should behave did you forget that I have given you shelter when your Patibabu and ksj had thrown you out

Bondita pretended hurt but  retaliated as an innocent and exposed thief : What wrong  have I done didi? The moment my patibabu and ksj have thrown me out I came into your path. I owned all your feelings which you have once upon a time. I have started believing you and following your path by giving up my patibabu and ksj teachings and values . What's wrong in it  .

Did you forget ? Once upon a time you also used me manipulated me in many ways  to capture Roy Chowdhary treasure keys   what not have you done in those days didi. Now when I stood in your position I also started feeling that your ways are correct your ideology is correct. I don't feel anything wrong to use people throw blames on others as per situation for my necessity. 

Sampoorna looked as shocked as if she was shown  mirror by destiny  to her past behaviour . Yes she had done all these blunders in past Even though her conscience is warning her not to spoil others happiness still she did it and her sister is following her path.

Just then phone rang. She came into sense and looking fearfully towards the phone.

Bondita didn't even move to lift the phone. Sampoorna only lifted and a male voice started telling that I love you Sampoorna..I love your voice poorna darling...you look damn beautiful like a full moon and especially in your open hair  sleeveless blouse you are really hot . And that Chandrachur is like a stain beside you.

Sampoorna shouted: who are you? What kind of language is this

The stranger: Oh come on dear you will know who am I once you come into my arms in my bedroom. leave that paralyzed and useless Chandrachur and come into my arms. I will drench you in my love

Sampoorna  : shut up. I will kill you

Stranger  laughed out loudly and threatened in dark voice  not to show attitude..else I know how to break your courage and make you come into my bedroom and disconnected the phone