But he didn't speak rashly, even if he knew that the other party's identity was special, he just stood quietly on the side.

Zhang Mingze replied with a grin: "I'm afraid not."

As soon as he spoke, he obviously felt that the faces of the guards behind the old man changed slightly, and

he seemed to be a little dissatisfied with his attitude towards the old man.

Wendell didn't care, still smiled gently and asked, "Why?" The newly developed reagents always have to be tested, right? Rest assured, I'm voluntary, and besides, isn't this an enhanced version of the reagent? Maybe it will be useful to me, I can still be regarded as using power for personal gain haha. Hearing

his unscrupulous jokes, the faces of those who knew his body were not very good-looking.

Marshal Wendell gave everything for the empire, and the citizens of the empire all hoped that his old man could enjoy his old age even if he retired and could not go to war again, instead of suffering from spiritual riots.

Worried about Wendell's misunderstanding, Yin Qingyun hurriedly stepped forward and explained: "Marshal, we have tested the previous reagent, although the test result is effective and harmless to the human body, but after all, it is only tested by instruments, we have not yet invested in the clinical trial stage, your health is very important to the whole empire, as long as the final result of this agent is completely harmless and effective, it will definitely be used for you, but for now, we can't guarantee it."

"And when will that wait?" At this time, it was Augusta who suddenly spoke.

Lin Yuanxi glanced at the unsympathetic captain of the Guards curiously, after the potion was successful, he also looked expressionless, thinking that he had long known about this result or did not care as much as others.

Zhang Mingze said in a low voice: "Augusta once fought under Marshal Wendell, and Marshal Wendell can be regarded as half of his master."

No wonder, because it is about the body of Marshal Wendell, even an iceberg character like Augusta can't help but ask.

Lin Yuanxi thought for a while and said, "This has little effect on Marshal Wendell. Translating

it is basically useless.

The faces of Augusta and Marshal Wendell changed, but Wendell's eyes lit up, turned to look at Lin Yuanxi, and asked with a smile: "Child, can you see my spiritual power net?"

Lin Yuanxi did not answer, but he did not immediately deny it.

He was just still carefully looking at Wendell's spiritual power network, after all, this was the strongest spiritual power he had seen since he came here, and if it was compared with the time and space of cultivation, it was probably equivalent to refining qi about to break through to the foundation building period.

Although the difference is still far away, in the interstellar era where the aura is thin, it is already very good.

However, what he didn't know was that his good look at Marshal Wendell like this, and the silence in the face of the marshal's question, made everyone else believe that he had acquiesced to the marshal's question.

This is even more shocking than the previous sentence!

The eyes of everyone present were focused on Lin Yuanxi's body, you know, Marshal Wendell is the only existing spiritual power 5S+ imperial god of war in the empire!

Without the premise that he took the initiative to unfold the spiritual power network, it was impossible for anyone in the entire empire to be able to glimpse the marshal's spiritual power network!

And those who know the inside information, such as Augusta, and the silent guard Angelo behind Marshal Wendell, they are fully aware of the current situation of Lord Marshal.

Lord Marshal's spiritual power network is already crumbling, even if two S-rank Requiem Masters and various special grade potions are raised, they are in danger of total collapse at any time!

Moreover, even those two S+ level Requiem Masters did not dare and could not enter the marshal's entire spiritual power network, they could only enter a small part of the field, and even doing it here was already the limit.

Every time they gave the marshal spiritual power guidance, they also had to do their best, so that every time they combed, their spiritual power would almost be exhausted.

And Yin Qingyun's eyes looking at Lin Yuanxi were even brighter than discovering a new eighth-level medicinal plant, and this kid was really hiding deeply! No way! We must deepen his connection with the institute, and we must not let him go, no, we must not let him run away - this is a big baby! You have to supply it well!

Zhang Mingze rarely wants to help: ... Baby, seeing that you are usually quite cautious in your words and actions, why are you bald all of a sudden today?

Lin Yuanxi: Huh?