The shorter boy among the three said to the girl: "These people are also too dish, this kind of audition is simply a waste of your precious time." After all, you are the junior of our Lu family's recognized best talent in recent years, so why do you have to come to participate in the audition? With your strength, where else do you need to waste time here, if I were a judge, I would let you directly advance to the finals! Lu

Wanwan has long been accustomed to hearing such flattery words, but it is still very useful. Brother Lihua, don't say that, the other players are also very good.

"Wanwan, you are just too kind, they are also worthy to participate in the audition, and the speed of being eliminated is quite fast."

"No, some players passed just now."

"What! Every time I had to jam time to answer a question, I saw how sweaty he was so anxious that he laughed to death. Chen Lihui said that there are two pieces on the big screen, and one will show the number of remaining players.

The other piece shows the name of the fastest player and the time of the question, but this name has changed many times now.

The fastest time displayed on the screen is seven minutes and twelve seconds.

"If you are gentle, the person who answers the question the fastest must be you! If it's you, it shouldn't take three or five minutes, right? Just now almost said three minutes, Lu Wanwan swept over with a look, and Chen Lihui immediately changed a number.

Lu Wanwan smiled slightly and said: "Brother Lihui, there are other players here, don't say this, if you can come to register for the audition, people must have summoned up enough courage to come, you say this, it will hit the self-confidence of others." "It sounds very considerate, but there is contempt between the lines.

Once a True Famous Family Gongzi Lin Yuanxi: Smile.jpg

Lu Wanwan glanced at Lin Yuanxi, who was about to start answering the question, saw that he was a system face, and then looked at the account name, and said with a smile: "This name is quite interesting."

Chen Lihui also looked at Lin Yuanxi, looked up and down, and said with disdain: "Looking at the name, I guessed that I must have come to make up the numbers, and I didn't even dare to use my real name, probably because I was afraid that I would be eliminated and humiliated."

"Brother Lihui, whisper, it's time to influence when people hear it." Lu Wanwan said coquettishly.

Another young man standing behind them, who had been silent, suddenly spoke: "He has begun to answer the questions."

"Answer the question, answer the question, what is there-" "

Ding-dong - congratulations to this contestant on successfully passing the first level of the audition!" Looking forward to the next competition!

Lin Yuanxi smiled lightly, and then left the examination room.

Chen Lihui's eyes widened, his mouth opened, and he looked at Lin Yuanxi's figure leaving in disbelief. "...... Fake, fake. On

the big screen, the seven minutes and twelve seconds that had been holding the record just now were replaced by a new record.

ID: Poor helpless but able to eat.

Answering time: 3 points.

A second is not more, a second is no less.

It seems as if it is a time dedicated to punching someone in the face.

The other players in the queue behind Lu Wanwan and Chen Lihui couldn't help but speak at this moment.

"Yo, who just said that the other players are waste?"

"Yes, we can't answer in three minutes, it seems that this Miss Lu will definitely be able to break this record, hee-hee."

"That's it, it's your turn, Miss Lu, we expect you to break the record."

"What nonsense are you talking about! What are you, you dare to be presumptuous in front of us! Chen Lihui glared at the man behind him and said, if it weren't for the star network, he would have gone up directly to beat this person.

Not to be outdone, the person behind retorted: "It's really so awesome, go on yourself!" You have to be able to break records, blow whatever you want! If you can't do it, no one is allowed to say, what are you!

"Do you know who we are? This is the size of the Lu familySister Lu Wanwan!

"Ouch, I'm so scared! What happened to Miss Lu family? The eldest lady of the Lu family also had to answer the questions honestly.

"You guys - when did we say we couldn't answer the questions!"

"Then shut up and wait for the call! What a fork! Cut!

"That's it, it's still a record, hahaha, broken! I'd rather see how amazing it is!

Lu Wanwan was angry in her heart, this Chen Lihui really had more than enough successes and failures.