Chapter Twelve- Babysitting

Abrariel put some bottles of blood in a small black backpack that Raziel had given him, he knew he would get hungry while he was babysitting that child, mainly because of his own child, who was making him want to eat more. He said goodbye to Raziel and Telantes, who were still up, he gave the Demon a small smile and earned a snarl in return. Abrariel shrugged and headed to the front door, fresh air blasted his face as he opened it, he smiled, time to start helping people.

***

Abrariel knocked on the brown front door of the Ash's family home, they had told him all their names the day before. Midrea was the daughter, Art the dead Angel father, and Many the living father. Abrariel had told them his name in return.

The door opened and Art appeared in the doorway, dark smudges under his ghost fog eyes, showing his weariness.

"Abrariel! Hi! Come in, come in!" the Soul ushered him inside the house to the living, which was still covered in kids toys and drawings, like Midrea's toy box had vomited all over the place.

Many was playing with some building blocks to entertain Midrea, his wings folding tightly behind him to keep the feathers clean and out of reach of the toddler, Abrariel thought they must be sore, being held like that. He had seen Raziel step into the living room a few times just to stretch his wings out to keep pins and needles away.

Many's wings were the colour of soot, just a Farm Angel, he blessed the crops of all three Realms, he was one of many. Midrea was born a Main Angel, much to her parent's joy, according to them, having a child ranked higher then yourself was a blessing. Midrea had had small, white wings, blonde hair, and big blue eyes, she was very cute.

Many looked up as they entered the room, "welcome Abrariel!" he greeted as he stood up with a smile, shaking Abrariel's hand.

"Hi! She's in good hands, trust me," Abrariel assured the two fathers.

"thank you for this. She's not easy, I will pay you double if you can get her to eat her dinner, Veggie Stir Fry, she hates vegetables. Instructions are on the fridge, her dinner is in the pink container, you can put your blood in the fridge too," Art thanked and instructed Abrariel.

Abrariel nodded and smiled, "I will try to get her to eat," he said, "have a good night!" he farewelled as the pair left the house.

Abrariel looked down at the toddler who had made her way over to him and was tugging at the bottom of his pants to get his attention.

"play with me!" she cried throwing her arms up.

Abrariel picked her up, "how about we have dinner first?" he asked jiggling her lightly, she didn't seem to hear.

"can I see the fangs?" she asked and Abrariel thought she might be a little older then she appeared. He unsheathed his fangs and smiled to show her. Midrea gasped and giggled.

"they're so long and sharp!" she giggled, touching one lightly, "Daddy said they were short and pretty, like in anime."

"reality is different to fiction," Abrariel murmured sheathing his fangs, "let's go have dinner," he added as he walked into the kitchen.

Abrariel placed the toddler in her highchair and headed to the fridge, which was by the stove, he read the pink list stuck to the top door.

· Dinner, then half hour play.

· Seven O'clock bath time.

· Seven thirty bedtime.

· Keep an eye and ear out, she is sneaky!

Abrariel smirked, seemed he had his hands full. He opened the fridge and put his food in the bottle holder and took out the pink container full of rice and vegetables, marinated in some kind of sauce, it looked delicious! He took it over to the toddler and placed it in front of her, opening the lid as he did so, she pushed it away.