Chapter 13

Cora

"You there! Come here," I asked a girl who was wearing a cheer uniform. I saw those bitches pause to look over their shoulders, they probably thought I was talking to them.

The girl came up me as my sibs sat back down. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, her frame was curvy and was about my height. Perfect. "What's your name?"

"I'm Hunter" she smiled. And gosh, she was so nice I'd give her brownie points.

"Take off your uniform and toss it in the bin."

"W-what?" She whispered with wide eyes, like she didn't believe what I asked of her.

"Take off that fucking ugly uniform you decided to wear to our party...and toss it in the fire." I said more slowly.

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!" The boys cheered around her. That was mixed with some chanting "Burn it! Burn it! Burn it!"

"I don't have any extra clothes-"

"So?" I said, raising a brow. It took a moment and I gave her a slight nod, asking her to trust me. It seemed to do the trick because she undressed and everyone cheered her on.

She blushed hard as she stood in her light pink underwear set. She tossed her uniform in the fire, feeding the flames.

Brayden went on the other side and showed her a new uniform, "think this one suits you better." The girls all around were in awe when Hunter put it on. I took out her pony tail and fluffed out her hair. Took out my new "Sin" red lipstick and wiped it along her plump lips.

After we glamed her up, we showed everyone and they went wild. Hunter had a whole new Hot as Fuck look that had the boys whistling.

"Who's next?" I smirked and flipped off Lydia and her posse, they watched Hunters transformation before leaving.

Kade stood back up and told the other teams to do the same, that their new jerseys are waiting for them in their lockers at school. Some were hesitant too until Brayden gave them courage. "C'mon boys, what's a party if you cant show a lil skin?" She stripped down and showed off her sexy bikini before rushing to the pool and doing a swan dive. Everyone cheered and most followed suit. Her laughter was music to my ears as everyone continued on with the party. Cheshire Cat worked his magic again.

"I'm going to go find me a hook-up, have fun ya'll" Shiloh said as he made his way into the house. Kade said he was going to go try some Modern Warfare with the gamers, Rydian said he was going to walk around the house, he heard the stoners were playing a game on the grass. Lala passed out the remaining cheer uniforms and said she was going to find people to mingle with.

I looked at Starr who was on her phone and ask in mandarin "everything ok?"

she looked up and gave me a smile, "Yes. Got a lead on the fights, also...I need to make friends with a Senior. Ashton Towne. One of the privileged who buys his way through school."

"What kind of deal do you have in mind?"

"We'll have to see what kind of guy Ashton is first." I nodded with her answer. Know thy people of the kingdom first before pass thy judgement.

At least we have lead now, I was going to ask her about her lack of glow stick requirement, the silly goose. I felt eyes on us. I smiled and looked out to the party, noticing the 3 beef cakes watching Starr.

She put her back towards them leaning against the railing of the balcony and going back to her phone. "They're still staring," she said quietly while subtly taking off the micro mic off her shirt collar. I didn't even know that's where it was.

"You should talk to them. They look very... focused." I wanted to face palm myself. I heard Starr snort and put her phone away. The light blush on her cheeks made her more beautiful. Like this is what she should look like everyday, being a normal teen at a party and shy to talk to a guy.

"And say what? I feel like I made a fool of myself. My words came out before I thought them through."

"Ok, well answer me this. Why aren't you wearing a glowy?" She always wore one when we did this. Those dogs were single, she was single, now why is she hiding? I really do want her to find someone, or someones and have a relationship.

She was the only one who still has her virginity but she also wasn't shy when it came to fooling around. My baby sis just seemed to like her shell, but I wanted her to show her gorgeous pearl of a heart she had.

She sighed and turned around to look back down on the crowed, "because I didn't want them to know what kind of girl I am just yet. And I was worried about what I may feel if I saw them with a different color on."

"Oh Starr."

"I didn't know what happened this morning, and that scares me. I don't know what to think about what I'm feeling and what might happen if I fall for one, or all. I really don't know how mom did it. I'm not her, and it's just... ugh. I don't remember being this scared."

I wanted comfort her so bad but not in front of all this people, that would make us looks weak or something. I nudge her shoulder and she nudged back. Our small laugh we shared was special, she knew what I wanted to do. I really didn't know what to say to her, because I don't know how mom did it either.

"I think you'll figure it out, and we've got your back. Maybe just follow your heart." She made a mmph sound as I changed the topic. "Well...I am going to go find a cutie that will help kill my lady boner for teacher." I winked at her and made my way to the bar, I needed shot of "fuck it' and grind against some bodies to Chesire's Cat Meow Mix.

I danced with a cute girl for awhile before I brought her upstairs and made out. Maybe she'll spill some interesting beans on the other pink glow stickers here tonight.