Chapter 9

Brayden

I sat on the trunk of Shiloh's car, watching my twin exit the building. She looked lost in thought but once she saw us together, a full smile graced her lips. S told us about their art teacher, Mr. Knox. She hasn't really came forth to tell me anything about him, which hurt my feelings a bit. But I wasn't going to be the one to pressure her. She'll tell me when she's ready.

Starr was sitting on the hood of Kade's black jeep, while he and Rydian leaned against it on either side of her. Lala sat beside me while Shi stood in front of her, making her laugh. I pulled my air pods out of my ears to hear the commotion of all my sibs in one area again. Lunch felt like a long time ago.

"Everyone ready to head home? Hopefully the house is set up by now", Lala said jumping off the trunk to get in, we all follwed suit.

"Yes! Finally...can we stop to get burgers or something first? I dont want to be snacking on a bunch of shit later", Kade voiced. I argeed with him too, I rather sip on my drank and hang out.

Theres a group of girls that were cool with me today, they actually asked about what I like and stuff. A couple of them have boyfriends, they're mix of middle and low class people. I didnt judge them, they seemed genuine. I know I can get so much info from thier circle.

I look around and see students staring our way, those riding the bus walking towards them on the side of the school. Others, cramming into cars like magic clowns. We definitely need to reserve a closer parking.

I climbed in with Cora in the back seat, Lala took shot gun while Shiloh got behind the wheel. We were first to leave, the others right behind us.

"Ohmygod stop!!!" Lala screeched while we all lunged forward when the brake hit.

"What the fuck Lala, you trying to us killed?!!" Shiloh snapped, looking around to make sure we didnt hit anything, or anyone.

"Shush! Its him!", she squealed. "I mean them."

We all looked towards to where she was looking. 3 beef cakes were hanging out near a tree far from the quad. After getting a good eye, I finally figured out that these gorgeous beasts were the ones who are interested in Starr.

"Damnnnn", Cora and I voiced. Holy shit they were hot, one looked very broody, like a sexy caveman....no, Viking. Shit, its hard to describe him. The other looked playful, and the last one... mysterious. I had to swallow my retort on instant orgasims, because this is exactly what it is.

Turned on just by looking.

It makes me a little jealous that my sister has 3 potential dogs barking up her tree, probably shaking up the neat nest she has. They do look like her type... they also look like they can do some damage. Wonder how many hearts they broken already?

Starr has always protected us fiercely, she grew up faster than the rest of us. She never gets too close or lets her guard down. We know she should let loose more, daddy Luke and Gabriel even kidnapped her last year for a wild road trip.

She has a tattoo on both feet, a sun and moon. Its awesome because daddy Gabe designed it. Mom always told Starr she would give her the sun, the stars and the moon, if she could stay strong for her when she was born.

Starr being the baby of the family, and the only one out of the 7 of us, who died...and came back. Well, that is something we hold deep in our hearts. I cant imagine a world with out her.

She endured a lot more, especially as team lead. Theres a bit more pressure on her, she has things she can't tell us, she has seen more than us, being picked for special academy missions. Over the years, we've noticed a wall build up inside her.