Eden

Eden was indeed curious. Elysia did told her of that room, and yes she was quite curious, but Elysia did not tell what was inside it. She's asked her multiple times but she only said... 

"Secret~" 

To which of course, made Eden much more curious than she already is. Elysia never really told her about it, nor what is supposed to be inside it. 

She only said that whatever inside it is extremely confidential and a mass weapon of destruction, but who would believe those words, when whenever you leave there you always have a nice smile on your face.

Eden caught sight of Kevin and Mobius entering said room, and they all left with nice faces on their face. Especially Mobius, Mobius seemed so relaxed.

Of course, curiosity will always find its ways. And now, Eden is right in front of the door. Three labels on it. "DO NOT ENTER." and then "Mobius' personal lab rat, do not enter scum." 

And "Elysia's emotional support." all of this doesn't even hint at a weapon of mass destruction. Whatever is inside here must be some type of device that makes people feel nice or something. 

Eden held the doorknob and twisted it, the clicking of the door opening and the sudden scent of something cold filled her nose. What was inside of it surprised her. 

A boy, with a snake stuffed toy beside him. A gift from Mobius to him, and then there was a necklace, with a pink flower on it. Eden smiled. Definitely a gift from Elysia.

And for some reason, there was Kevin's favorite brand of instant noodles, don't ask her how she knows that. 

Approaching the boy, Eden sat down on the nearest chair. "Hello. I'm Eden." Kosetsu only stared at her beautiful figure, she walked like some high-class lady. 

"My name's Kosetsu." He said while he saw her stare at the snake stuffed toy that he had. "Oh... Mobius gave me this for some reason. I really liked it, she said she sew it herself." Kosetsu said, happily explaining how he got the stuffed toy.

Eden was quite surprised to hear that, usually Mobius is reserved and cold to others. To see her open up to a patient in here is... quite bizarre. 

Eden chuckled. "I see, it seems that she somehow favors you, she is after all quite cold." Eden said while gazing at his eyes. Kosetsu gazed too, but then he made a nice smile. 

"I like your voice, were you a singer?" Kosetsu asked suddenly which made Eden smile in confidence. 

"Correct, I'm a singer. Well used to be." She placed her hand on her chest while reminiscing about her singer days. 

"I knew it! You're voice is really nice!" Kosetsu ecstatically complimented Eden while she smiled. His smile was like a star, a very bright star in fact, she can't help but be relax around his figure. 

It seemed as though she was totally being influenced by whatever the boy is doing. But this wasn't so bad to her, and right now she was at peace. Absolute peace.

She smiled while Kosetsu started to ramble all about Mobius' antics. Hearing it from him, seems like bringing out a new light to Mobius. 

Eden knew that right now, she was a soldier, but she couldn't help but be just a normal woman who wanted to sing right now in front of him.

Her true desires showing while she stared at his star-like eyes. "Well, right now, I'm a flamechaser... I don't really get time to sing." Eden said, her gentle tone made Kosetsu relaxed. 

"I'll be the one to hear it. Think of me, as fan #1." He made a smile, a warm smile that made Eden blush, her eyes widened. Surprised. 

Eden only made a small smile, matching the charismatic smile that Kosetsu wore right now. 

To Eden, it seemed like this boy just gave her the spotlight that she wanted, a spotlight where she belongs, a place where she can feel relaxed. A place where she can truly be Eden. 

"I see, then I'll be waiting for your feedbacks, Eden fan #1." She said with a small giggle, that made Kosetsu scratch his head. 

"I didn't mean it like that... Uuu.." Eden faked gasp, and started to cry fake tears. Which made Kosetsu panic. 

"Oh, alright..." Eden said in a fake sad tone, to which Kosetsu fell to. 

"A! Uhh... errr..." The panic expression of Kosetsu proved to be quite the enterainment on Eden's eyes.  Eden started to giggled and laugh while staring at him. 

Kosetsu sighed, realizing that he fell for it and only scratched his head. 

"As thanks, I'll give you this." She pulled out a box of donuts out of nowhere. She smiled while placing it at the table beside his bed. "It's a box of donuts from a bakery that I really like, I'm sure you'll enjoy it too." She smiled

Kosetsu grabbed the box of donuts and opened it, he then wore that same smile and gazed at her. Smiling with the peaceful atmosphere that the boy emanate. 

"This looks so good. Thanks, Eden." His star-like ethereal eyes looked towards Eden. And then they both smiled.