𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟖. IMMORTAL CHILD

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 Rosalie's question, Gabriella's movement immediately came to a screeching halt was almost comical. She whipped her head over in the direction of Rosalie and Nathan, quickly speeding beside her boyfriend.

"Rose, drop it," Gabriella voiced in a low tone, not wanting to attract everyone else's attention. "Please."

Rosalie quietly gasped as she realizing Gabriella's defensiveness answered her question. "So it's true..."

Gabriella opened her mouth to rebuttal but Rosalie's unexpected squeal and being pulled into the blonde's arms.

Nathan looked just as surprised as his girlfriend. The aggressive woman that once stood there was no longer present. This reaction wasn't what neither one of them were expecting.

"Oh my gosh, I'm an aunti—" Rosalie's words are muffled by Gabriella's hand slapped against her mouth.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," Gabriella whispered, glancing over her shoulder to ensure no one heard her. "Do you have any idea what could happen if Carlisle heard you say that?"

At the sound of his name, Carlisle stopped his conversation with Esme and gazed over to where the trio were huddled up, listening in.

Rosalie licked Gabriella's hand, forcing the red haired vampire to move her hand. "What are you talking about? He would be happy, everyone would."

"Would they? Or would they think my child is an immortal child?" Gabriella whispered, wiping the salvia off against her sweatpants.

At the mention of the name, Carlisle felt his cold heart twitch with fear. It's been a long time since he heard that creature.

"You made an immortal child?" Jasper questioned out loud, earning everyone's attention.

Gabriella, Nathan, and Rosalie's heads are whipped over in the blonde's direction. They didn't even realize how loud they were being. His question brought everyone's else attention to them.

"An immortal child.." Esme repeated with such shock.

Alice looked at Gabriella, appalled at what she was hearing, "You made an immortal child?!?! Are you crazy? Do you know what the Volturi will do to us?"