0015. LET'S PLAY CATCH UP

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 sitting in the Cullen House with anxiety radiating uncontrollably out of their bodies as they waited for guardians to arrive. Shortly after the Cullens spotted their uninvited guests, the duo were escorted to the home of the vampires and asked a series of questions. Neither one answered truthfully which was very evident from their heart rates. That's when Jasper used gift of influence over emotions to make them confess.

Laura was able to deflect most of his power, because her empathy abilities. Whereas Elliot was more than forthcoming to reveal any and everything except the part about the baby oddly. The duo were waiting for their guardians to show up and let's just say thet weren't the only ones nervous.

"Do you think she's upset with us?" Esme asked her husband.

"There's no way to know for certain." Carlisle voiced.

"Why else would she come back and not tell us?" Alice chimed in.

Rosalie scoffed. "As if it wasn't obvious. She didn't want to see him or his play thing."

"Rosalie." Carlisle warned.

Rosalie rolled her eyes as Emmett spoke up, "We all know it's true. In the last year, none of us had stayed in contacted with her. That alone could've caused her to think that we chose Edward over her."

"Technically you did." Elliot mumbled.

"Watch it, mutt." Rosalie growled with a glare that made Elliot squirmed in his seat with a gulp.

The sudden sound of rocks being crushed against the surface, indicated that a vehicle was pulling up. The Cullens found themselves rushing downstairs to the front porch, spotting a silver Porsche parked. Their bodies were reeling with anticipation and anxiety as the passenger door opened revealing Gabriella wearing the dark sunglasses.

Emmett leaped from the porch and grasped Gabby in his arms up, smiling. "Ella!"

Gabriella couldn't help but laugh as she embraced her brother. "Nice to see you too!"

"I can't believe you actually showed up." Emmett commented, releasing his sister to ground. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Emmy." Gabriella told him.

She turned to Rosalie as the blonde walked up to them.

"I'm so happy you're here." Rosalie said, pulling the brunette into a loving hug. "I've missed you, Gabby."

Gabriella smiled. "I've missed you, too, Rose."

"Where the hell did you get this and can I drive it?" Her brother questioned, breaking the two away from the hug.