𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟏. THERE WILL BE NO PEACE

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞
✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

    ELIJAH HELD a meeting with Nathan, Elliot and Jackson on behalf of the Crescent wolves to discuss the terms of the wolves joining the Faction.

"Your people are uniquely poised to set an example for the rest of the French Quarter. Which is why the wolves need to attend." Elijah voiced to the trio.

"Yeah, thanks, but no thanks." Jackson denied the invitation. "We wouldn't want to do this. In case you don't remember, not all wolves are privileged like being around the vamps."

"Come on, Jack. Let's hear him out." Elliot sighed out before his eyes darted over to Nathan. "Do you agree with him?"

"About the vampire part, but I do have to agree with my uncle about the wolves being a part of the new community. If we want the other creatures to respect us, we have to show them we aren't afraid of them and willing to be a part of the change." Nathan quipped his two cents.

"It's a new day in the Quarter. If we're gonna coexist, we have to play ball. We'll send a representative with a gift." Elijah transmitted.

Jackson paused for a moment, thinking over the vampire's words before deciding to speak. "Fine, but if anything like the last function, color us out."

ೃ⁀➷

    𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 just sit and get off of her feet, but the girls ( Diana and Dove ) decided to go dress shopping for Elijah's event. Gabriella made Laura joined since the witches shunned her out of the festival and even separated her from Davina.

The group of girls could be seen in waiting outside a changing room. They were waiting for the pregnant vampire to come out.

"Gabby, my hair is turning white out here. Come out already." Diana voiced, annoyed.

"No," Gabriella whined.

"Come on; it can't be that bad," Dove commented.

Gabriella opened the curtains and walked out wearing an off-shoulder dress with her poignant pregnant belly showing. The vampires puts her hands on her hips.

"Aww, you look beautiful." Laura praised with a smile.

"I don't wanna be beautiful." The red haired vampire goes to stand in front of a mirror. "I can't believe I let you guys talk me into this."

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें