Chapter 1- A New Beginning

"How long do we have to wait for?", Jaden Miller, Blake Evans business partner and only trusted friend, asked beside her. "As long as it takes to spot and take out the target, Jay.", Blake responds calmly as she focuses on the building the target was currently in. Jaden sighed and sat down on the ground of the rooftop as Blake keeps her focus alert. The target begins to move to the entrance of the building, not knowing their current situation.  "The target's moving, get ready.", Blake orders Jaden as she gets her MAS FR-F2 sniper rifle in position. Jaden smiles and jumps up from beside Blake and takes his position.

After the mission was completed successfully, Blake and Jaden made their way back to the assassins base, where they were currently working and residing. They got on their horses and pulled up their hoods before taking off to the organizations base. Blake had been in the assassins organization called, Phantom Corps, since she was six years old. She was also the very first assassin the leaders recruited. The leaders of Phantom Corps recruit or take stray kids, because they're easier to make and build into weapons. The Phantom Corps is an organization to control crime rate illegally, or get paid to kill people, like hitmen. 

Blake is a short five foot female, that weighs one hundred thirty five pounds, and currently twenty years old. Her training in the Phantom Corps has given her the ability to dramatically increases her five senses, make her strong and fast as of an Ackerman if not more, and train her to be quick witted, intelligent and mentally stronger than a human could fathom.  

Blakes body is pure muscle and has many, many scars. She has mid thigh length bleach white hair, and one left bright emerald green eye. She wears a black mask and an eye patch over her right eye. All of her clothes are black and cover every inch of her skin from the neck down. 

Jaden is four years older than Blake and was the second recruit to Phantom Corps. He is smart, strong and fast, but isn't always the best at being calm and collected, especially when it comes to Blake. Jaden is six foot, three inches, one hundred ninety pounds, pure bulky muscle, dirty blonde hair and piercing icy blue eyes. 

Jaden was taken into the organization five years after Blake had been recruited and has been glued to her since. 

As of currently, the Phantom Corps has a total of seven members including, Jaden and Blake. And additionally three leaders of the Phantom Corps.  

As Blake and Jaden were nearing the halfway point of the Phantom Corps base outside the walls, Blake heard 3DMG along with dozens of titans and horses. Blake picked up speed, Jaden following close behind. Jaden glanced over to Blake and grew confused to the sudden change of pace. " I hear dozens of titans, horses and 3DMG up ahead. I want to see what's going on.", Blake explained blankly. 

Around five-almost ten minutes of riding towards the noise went by, and Jaden could feel the vibrations of titans but couldn't see, nor hear anything. As Blake and Jaden drew closer and were able to see the chaos, Blake noticed the Survey Corps being chased by dozens of titans, further than the soldiers have ever been. 

The soldiers on horses, frightened and trying to get back to the safety inside the walls as fast as they could while hoards of titans came at them in all directions. 

Blake and Jaden silently decided to stay hidden and let them pass by so they could head back to base without being spotted or questioned. As they waited, Blake noticed a lone soldier fighting six titans by himself. "Tch, stupid idiot is going to get himself killed.", Blake cursed as she took off in his direction. It may have been against the plan to stay hidden, but the Survey Corps and Blake have one thing in common. And that's wanting freedom from the titans. The titans have made the world a living hell, and it creates more work for her to do her assassin job. Mainly, due to people needing to be silenced by the Phantom Corps orders.