Cozy Cuddles and Conversations (1)

Start from the beginning

"Baby, like you always tell me; we can always talk about anything that you need to talk to me about, because I love you. And I want you to talk to me if you ever have something on your mind. What's wrong Matt?" Taking a breath as he looked into Gabby's eyes, Matt then proceeded to kiss her so that he can just work up the nerve to talk to Gabby. But the truth is, he doesn't need to do that; he's already more than confident that he has the words to say what he needs to say to Gabby, so he just decided to do just that. He decided to speak to the woman he loves and tell her exactly what's on his mind right now. "So, listen, there's something that's on my mind." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, having thought that was the case. "I had a feeling that was the case. And what might that be?" Taking a breath, Matt looked into her eyes. "It's about the kids." Gabby agreed with Matt, while also getting a bit worried. "Do you think something's wrong?" Matt just looked at Gabby, hating that he got her worried. "God, no Gabby!"

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taking a breath as she heard Matt say that, Gabby felt relieved that the kids were okay; because the last thing that she wanted, was for the kids to not be okay. Anyways, she shouldn't have guessed that, because she didn't hear either of their phones ring; and if the boys weren't okay, then Matt would've woken her up and told her right away. "Sorry I thought that way, I should've trusted that you would've woken me up the moment you got that call." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as that's exactly what he would've done. "Gabby, of course I would've told you if we needed to get up." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Sorry, I should've known that." Matt agreed with Gabby, and just smiled at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. After which, he leaned in so that he could kiss her softly and take things nice and slow with the woman he loves. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "I love you too." Matt smiled as he heard that. "So, about the kids."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before going ahead with moving his hand to hers. "It's something that I've been thinking about recently, and it's something that we need to talk about." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling at him due to the fact that he already told her that. "Baby, you already told me that. Just take a breath and relax for me." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling at her. "It's uhm...it's about the kids, and my PTSD." Gabby then realized where this conversation was going. "Let me guess, you're worried about how we're going to talk to them about it?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before going to grab her hand. "I mean, Andy; we can just explain by saying he's our dog, but he needs to stay with daddy. If that makes sense, or we can figure that out. But how to we explain it when it comes to the PTSD?" Gabby took a breath. "Are you thinking about how we need to prepare them for what might happen?" Matt sighed as he looked at the woman he loves.

As soon as Gabby asked Matt whether he was referring to them having to prepare them for what might happen, should he ever have a PTSD event, he took a breath and just sighed; after all, that was exactly what he was thinking about. He was thinking about what they need to tell them, and what they need to explain to them. What they need to tell their children about PTSD, and what they need to tell them about how it works. However, he also realized something at the same time; about how he wants to have this conversation, as he and Gabby hold each other close. And that realization was that he didn't want to have this conversation while they were just wearing their undergarments, he wanted to have a bit more clothes on; because he also thought that it was time for them to relax, especially when this is a serious topic. "Listen, I think I want to put some sweats on to talk about this." Gabby was a bit confused as she heard Matt say that. "Why Matt?" Matt sighed. "Because I think this might be a long conversation, and I think I'm done for today."

Gabby smiled, agreeing with Matt. "You mean, you don't want to take the risk of having sex today?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him that, before leaning in so that he can kiss her softly. "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. So, I'm going to put on some sweats if that's okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was okay with him going to put some sweats on, because she was more than okay with that. "Of course, I'm okay with that baby, go ahead and put some sweats on." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. After which, he leaned in and kissed the woman he loves. "Can you get me some sweats?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him that, before kissing her again; after which, he smiled as he went to get up out of bed. That way, he could go get some sweats. Grabbing his boxers as soon as he was standing up, he went ahead and adjusted them; after all, he didn't want to tease Gabby. But in the end, that did end up teasing Gabby. "Such a tease." Turning to face his beautiful wife, Matt smiled at his girl.