SALLY JACKSON SPECIAL!

So I started this on Mothers Day as an ode to the most amazing mom in all fictional worlds(If I didn't add that, my mom would've killed me). I definitely didn't publish it on the same day but just know that's how I though of this chapter. 
_____________________________________

"Today we are reacting to one specific person"
"Who?" asked Piper
"Percy's mom, Sally Jackson" 
"Yay!" exclaimed Grover and Percy in unison
"Oh, she's awesome" said Thalia
"Someone that Thalia considers awesome, now you've got my attention" said Jason
"Right, then let's get to it!"

"Truest meme, in the history of memes" stated Nico"Really" agreed Grover"I really want to meet your mom now, Percy" said Sadie"I think you'll really like her" replied Percy"And she gets along with practically everyone so don't worry if you think s...

"Really" agreed Grover
"I really want to meet your mom now, Percy" said Sadie
"I think you'll really like her" replied Percy
"And she gets along with practically everyone so don't worry if you think she won't like you" added Annabeth
"I'm convinced it's impossible for her to dislike anyone without a valid reason" said Rachel to which everyone who knew Sally nodded their heads. 

"YOUR MOM CAN FIRE A SHOTGUN!" shouted Thalia "She just became 10x cooler which I didn't know was possible" "Yeah, that was at the Battle of Manhattan" replied Percy"She is so cool" said Leo, in awe"Percy is very reckless, impulsive and sassy and ...

"Yeah, that was at the Battle of Manhattan" replied Percy
"She is so cool" said Leo, in awe
"Percy is very reckless, impulsive and sassy and now that it's mentioned, I can see a bit of that in Sally as well" observed Annabeth.

"YOUR MOM CAN FIRE A SHOTGUN!" shouted Thalia "She just became 10x cooler which I didn't know was possible" "Yeah, that was at the Battle of Manhattan" replied Percy"She is so cool" said Leo, in awe"Percy is very reckless, impulsive and sassy and ...

"We already have Annabeth, Grover, Tyson, Nico, Will and Thalia" said Percy "I don't think she's stopping any time soon"
"She makes the best food and Will insists on going with me wherever I shadow travel" justified Nico while shrugging
"I practically live there now so..." added Annabeth
"We don't have an excuse" said Grover, gesturing to Thalia
"Tyson doesn't need any justification" said Percy
"I want to join!" said Leo "It sounds fun"
"It's exclusive to the Og's only" said Grover
"Can I join then?" asked Rachel
"Oh, yeah. Sally loves you" replied Annabeth "And you're definitely an Og"

"We confused that camper so much" said Thalia while laughing among everyone else

"I think it's the same camper that me and Piper scared" said Nico
"Ohhh yeah" said Will "Cause I remember her coming up to me afterwards and complaining that you guys were so weird"
"What did you reply with?" asked Sadie, eating popcorn that seemed to appear out of nowhere
"Well, I basically said that the people she was mentioning were like my family and I didn't take insults very lightly" replied Will
"So you threatened her?" confirmed Rachel
"Yeah, I mean it is Camp Half-Blood" said Will "There's always threats flying around"
"True" said Annabeth "Especially from me, Clarisse and Nico"

"I think it's the same camper that me and Piper scared" said Nico"Ohhh yeah" said Will "Cause I remember her coming up to me afterwards and complaining that you guys were so weird""What did you reply with?" asked Sadie, eating popcorn that seemed ...

"This was the first time I went over after we started dating and the first time I really got to know Sally" explained Annabeth
"Wait, this happened?" asked Sadie, to which Annabeth and Percy nodded their heads "Your mom is so iconic!"
"I mean she wasn't wrong though" said Percy
"How so Seaweed Brain?" asked Annabeth
"Well I'm planning on keeping you forever!" replied Percy wrapping his arms around Annabeth and pulling her off balance causing her to fall on him. Annabeth laughed and tried (unsuccessfully) to stop blushing.
"To conclude what we learnt in this session of reacting" said Alex dramatically "Sally Jackson is amazing and extremely bada$$ and Percabeth is so cute"
"Facts" agreed Sadie still eating popcorn. 

________________________

Happy Mother's day!! (Yes I know I'm more than a month late)

It has been a very busy June and now that both dance and school are over I am ready to start writing a lot more. 

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 25.1K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is insane and I am so thankful for everyone reading this. Can you believe I started this book almost a year ago?!

-British Barney