Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as she looked at the man she loves. "Then you need to listen to me. You need to take a minute to just breathe, to take a sip of water; and let me go to the bathroom before I explain. I'll be right back babe." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, trusting her more than anything. "Of course." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before getting close to him; after which, she kissed him softly and just smiled. "Everything's going to be okay, I promise Matt." Just looking at Gabby, Matt was about to question it; but he just promised her that wasn't what he was going to do. Rather, he was going to trust her and just listen to her; so, that's exactly what he did. He listened to his wife and trusted her as they got ready to talk to each other about whatever she needs to talk to him about. He's just glad that they're going to talk about whatever they need to talk about, because that's what husbands and wives do. They talk to each other when they need to talk about something.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

There was a reason why Gabby had to go to the bathroom, and it was not at all related to the fact that she had to go; rather, it was just so that she could give Matt a  minute to relax and just breathe. After all, that's what he needs to do right now. He needs to take a minute to breathe, and just take it easy; meanwhile, she needs to figure out just how she's going to talk about this with Matt. After all, he just had the worse type of PTSD that he can have, PTSD that's related to when his dad abused him; and that type of PTSD, is the type of PTSD that he hates to talk about. But right now, he's going to need to talk to her about it, because it was something on the top of her mind; and if they don't talk about it, then she thinks that she might go crazy.

And she's not the only one who seems to be thinking that they're going to go crazy, as Matt is actually feeling the same way; simply because she's taking a lot time in the bathroom, which is why he's in the midst of walking into the bathroom in the first place. That way, he can check on her; and makes sure she's ok. Leaning against the door frame as he stood there in his boxers, Matt smiled at his beautiful wife as he tried to get a sense as to whether she was okay; and he was hoping to figure that out without having to ask her whether she was okay, but he couldn't read her right now.

She was being quite silent, and that didn't help things

She was being quite silent, and that didn't help things. So, that meant that he was going to have to talk first. "You're taking a while here in the bathroom." Looking up into the mirror when she finally realized that Matt was there, Gabby took a breath as she didn't see him there. "Sorry, I didn't see you there baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, clearly able to see that was the case. "I can see that's the case." Walking into the bathroom behind her, Matt smiled as he got ready to stand behind her; that way, he could hold her in his arms and make her feel better...not that Gabby wanted him to do that, because that's what she should be doing for him right now. But that didn't mean that she wasn't going to accept a bit of attention from the man of her dreams, as he held her.

Bending down as soon as he was holding Gabby (while standing behind her), Matt smirked as he went ahead and kissed her neck softly; after which, he started to suck on it as a say to tease her. And let's just say that was a real turn on. "Oh Matt." Smirking as he heard Gabby say that, Matt decided to turn Gabby around so that he could hold her close to him; after which, he wrapped his arms around her and just held her close. "Baby, what's going on? You seem distant right now, and you seem like you need to talk." Gabby took a breath as she put her hands on Matt's chest. "I was just thinking about how to talk to you about it." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that, not understanding why she needed to think about how she needs to talk to him about something; especially not when it's on her mind. "Gabby, you okay?" Taking a breath, Gabby looked up at her dreamy husband. "I should be asking you that, because of what I saw when I came back into our room..." Matt took a breath as he heard Gabby say that. "What was happening?"

Gabby took a breath and just looked at the man she loves, who just moved his hands to her neck so that he could hold her extra close to him; at the same time, Gabby moved her hands to his back and just held him close to her. After which, Matt bent down so that he could kiss Gabby softly; which then led him to picking her up in his arms, and moving close to her. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Matt held Gabby close to him before putting his hands on her sides; at the same time, Gabby put her hand son his chest and stared up into his eyes. "Gabby, what's wrong? Talk to me." Gabby sighed as she looked at Matt. "Matt, I should be asking you that. I mean it when I say that, because when I came up into our room after going to get some water....you were having some PTSD." Taking a breath as he heard Gabby say that, he could just see that she was quite worried for him right now; and he understood everything now. Why she didn't want to talk right away, why she came in here; it was so that he could take a minute to breathe, which he appreciates.

And now that he understands, he just looked at Gabby; after which, he felt her put her hands on his chest and get close to him. "Matt, give me a minute; and then I'll be right out in bed, where I promise we'll talk. Just know that you need to brace yourself, because you obviously don't remember what type of PTSD you just had." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that. "It wasn't the typical fire related PTSD?" Gabby bit her lip as Matt asked her that, before feeling him move his hand to her stomach. "Miscarriage in the past." Shaking her head, Gabby looked up into Matt's eyes. "Childhood." And just by hearing that one simple word, Matt knew the exact type of PTSD that he just had; he was having a nightmare about his youth, when his dad abused him and his mom...and molested him. And now, it was all coming together; why Gabby told him that he needed a minute to calm down, why she needed time alone in here. And why Gabby was currently holding him like she is, with her legs around his waist (and her hand on his cheek); she's comforting him.

And she's also ready to tell Matt something that he needs to do, which would be go get back in bed; he needs to get back in bed, where he can just relax and take it easy. Anyways, he won't be alone for long; because she's on her way out, so that she can help him through this. That's something that Matt already knows, and he can't help but feel glad that's the case. But before he left, he felt Gabby tug him close by grabbing the back of his head; after which, he moved to help her off the counter and wrapped his arms around her. And let's just say that they were both glad that he just did that, as it allowed her to wrap her arms around him and cuddle up to him; which he did shortly after, because he was happy to have Gabby in his arms. He's always happy to have Gabby in his arms, especially after he just had PTSD. "Matt, how about you go lay down in bed and breathe for me? I have to go to the washroom, and then I'll be right out. I promise." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before bending down to kiss her softly.

Taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt just held her in his arms; at the same time, Gabby put her hand on his face and just took things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I'll be right out, okay Matt?" Matt agreed. He then proceeded to walk away so that he can go lay down in bed, while Gabby turned around and just looked at herself in the mirror; after all, she does need to figure out just how she's going to talk to her husband about this. This is a lot to deal with, and she knows that Matt always has a hard time dealing with it; but that doesn't mean that she's not here to help him, because she is. She's always going to be here to help him with his PTSD, because that's her job as his wife; and it's also due to the fact that she loves him more than anything in the entire world, and this is part of Matt's past. And that means that Gabby needs to help him through it, because that's what spouses do for each other; they love each other for better or for worse, and they help each other through the bad times.

The Caseys: Family Life, Part 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara