Rooftop Revelations

A/N: I swear I re-wrote this chapter at least ten times.

Yang's hair was lit up and her eyes were glowing red. "I'm gonna kill 'em!" She said as she stormed towards the now open doorway, only to see Ozpin standing there sipping out of his mug.

"Miss Xiao Long, while I don't doubt that the target of your current rage deserves whatever it is you have planned-"

"You have no idea." She said trying to step around the headmaster, he stepped in her way.

"I must ask that you do not go around killing people. No matter how much they deserve it."

"Hmfph." Was all she said as she crossed her arms and stepped back into the room.

"I see Miss Rose got here first again." He said stepping in the room looking at the door leaning on the wall.

"Sorry professor, I got a little excited when I heard Y/N was awake." She was rubbing the back of her head looking down.

"It's quite alright, Miss Rose, but do try to remember that the doors here have handles." He said with an amused look in his eyes.

"Hehe, Yes sir." She responded as Goodwitch walked into the room and sighed at the door using her semblance to hang it back up.

"Now," Ozpin started, "me and Glynda here have something to discuss with Y/N if you wouldn't mind giving us the room girls."

"Yes sir." Most of them said in unison, giving their remarks to Y/N about how they will visit him later.

"Wait." Y/N said. The girls stopped. "I at least want Sarah and Weiss to stay if the others can't." The girls looked to each other and nodded as Sarah started back towards the bed along with Weiss.

"Alright," Ozpin started, "we need to speak to you about your semblance Y/N, it may be more dangerous than we originally thought after the dock incident."

"What do you mean?" Y/N got visibly worried as he looked between Ozpin and Glynda.

"Well, I reviewed the footage from the docks, and it seems when you activated your semblance you started drawing aura to you from your enemy. Something like a siphon, draining it into you. Which is exceedingly rare as your aura is linked to your soul, and while it can be depleted and broken, being able to siphon it from others is mostly unheard of."

"Are you saying I was literally draining his soul?" He asked wide eyed.

"Not quite, aura is the manifestation of your soul, not your soul itself. However, we aren't sure how your semblance works yet, but, that was not the part we were worried about." He made eye contact with Y/N as he continued. "Your scythe, the one you manifested before killing him, seems to have literally sucked the life out of him. When the Vale medical examiner did the autopsy, he was a dried out husk." Y/N looked terrified, he stared down at his hands and was shaking uncontrollably. Until a hand slid onto his from both sides of his bed. looking up he saw Sarah and Weiss giving him reassuring smiles.

"Y/N, everything will be okay." Sarah said. Internally, she was terrified for her little brother. She was scared for what this could mean for him.

"Nothing's going to happen to him right? None of that was his fault he was protecting himself and his friends." Weiss spoke up. Ozpin held his hand up to stop her from going any further.

"It is alright Miss Schnee, I made sure he was known to not be at fault for any of what happened." Weiss and Sarah both sighed in relief. "However," Their heads shot back up while Y/N was still staring down at himself, "they did want to take him to Atlas to study him." He held his hand up to stop the girls who were both about to yell. "I agreed that his semblance needed studied, however it will happen here, as I will be the one to train Mister L/N on it and also seeing the extent of what he can do with it."