Aftermath

A/N: Hey guys, good to be back finally, I've decided to try a new writing style. I'm going to try staying in the 3rd POV instead of bouncing between POV's. let me know if you guys like it or if you prefer the other style. I can always edit the chapters so they are the same and flow better. Thanks everyone!

Blake didn't know how long she had been there, staring at the unconscious form of her friend. She could tell he was breathing but it was shallow and slow. She can vaguely hear the sirens of the Vale police showing up and can feel them letting her out of the ropes that bind her. As soon as she feels free, she runs as fast as she can to his side. "Y/N.." She whispers, "No no no, not like this. Come on, wake up." The medics come closer and she feels arms helping her to her feet.

"Come on Blake. He's gonna be okay." Sun says helping her to somewhere to sit. Just then Weiss, Yang, and Ozpin show up. Ozpin goes to the police to speak about what happened. Ruby comes over before the others do.

"Weiss it's not what you think! She explained the whole thing. She has cat ears and they're actually kind of cute." Weiss walked by Ruby and stood facing Blake.

"Weiss," Blake started, "I want you to know I no longer associate with the White Fang."

"Stop." Weiss said holding her hand up. "Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you? I've had time to think about this and what Y/N said." She lowered her hand. "I've decided." She said this causing the others look worried while Blake looked down, knowing what was coming. "I don't care."

"What?" Blake was stunned.

"Y/N was right, you didn't get to choose to be what you are but you chose to stand up for the mistreatment. You said you aren't with them anymore?"

"No."

"Good. But please, the next time something this big comes up, you'll come to your teammates and not someone.....else." She says the last word looking at Sun. Blake wiped a tear from her eye when she answered.

"Of course."

"Now." Weiss suddenly got very serious. "What happened to Y/N?"

"See that guy they're taking away under the sheet?" Sun answered.

"Yeah?"

"Y/N Killed him." He proceeded to explain the whole thing excitedly, complete with sound effects. "Then Y/N said 'Die' and moved super fast stabbing the guy with the weird ghost scythe. It was awesome."

"No it wasn't Sun." Blake interjected with a very serious look in her eyes. "He just had to kill someone to protect us. Whatever his semblance and that guy did to him almost killed him. If he dies I'll never forgive myself. I asked him to come, I put him in danger."

"Ah, team RWBY." Ozpin says as he walked up to them. "I've just finished speaking to the police and would like you all to come with me and explain what happened. Starting with what happened to Y/N." They stand up and follow Ozpin back to the Bullhead he arrived in, taking it back to Beacon and going up to his office . After getting there, Blake and Ruby explain everything that happened.

*timeskip 2 days*

Ruby and Yang returned to the dorm from lunch seeing Blake still laying in her bed. "Blake." Ruby speaks first. "You wanna talk about it?" They've been asking her this a lot the past couple of days. the answer is always the same.

"No, there's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is." Yang responds. "(Y/N) is going to be okay, it wasn't your fault, so why are you still blaming yourself?"

"Because I asked him to come help! I caused this, he said before I left that I was one of his best friends and then I go and put him in danger! Not only of dying but of being forced to go back to his parents! How is he going to forgive me!?"