Charge

For the child to be harmed, even after losing the medic who tried to escape with you, both of the two who retrieved you were being scolded at by not just Megatron but also Shockwave. Even Soundwave was in trouble but not as big as the flashy medic and destructive wrecker.

Hell was far better for the endless torture will worsen far more then the three will ever go through. 

Megatron was so pissed off, enraged at the new scar on his new high of value human discovery, he changed his mind on who he perfectly though would be a good guardian of this child.  For this exact moment, he made his mind up on who will watch over you till then; He chose Predaking. Out of everyone here, including Dreadwing, he sticks the small child with the most dangerous one of all. Surely he would protect the child from harm better then these three here..

"Lord Megatron you can't be serious are you? The fleshbag will die in that brash beast servos-."

"You dare question my decision Knockout?" Megatron was not a gentle mech,  everyone here knew that, however he resitted to snap at the medic, for in his servos was the little human sleeping and healing away, his dangerous gaze how ever made the medic regret speaking up "Do you believe that I will decide to kill off something of this value? I know better you idiot. Better then you and your laser."

Breakdown wants to say something. Soundwave knew he can't say anything for his mind was made up. Knockout felt guilt brew and boil in his chassis as Megatron departs. Leaving the three go-to-be-guardians there. Thinking in silence as one.

At this time, the moment Megatron enters the throne room, the doors open for him to be towered over by another shadow. Looking up with no sign of satisfaction, mostly because he expected him to arrive later then now, stood a beastly dragon mech, By what it looks like. Predaking rushed his way down here the moment he was called upon.

"Lord Megatron."

"Predaking."

These two did not like each other that much, though they are each on the same side, the moment those golden orange optics glace down at the small human in his servos. Bandaged in newly fresh bloody spots. Clearly injured.

Megatron seems to take notice of his stare, extending the small child towards the dragonformer "This human is in your care now. I expect it to remain alive and breathing Predaking."

He was unsure if he should hold the small flesh bag. In his own point of view, he was unsure if his talon servos might hurt the unconscious human sparkling. He simply was given dangerous task revolving around Autobots or M.E.C.H....not a new charge to watch and care for 24/7.

It was simply unordinary and forgiven to him. 

Besides, he dislikes humans..

However the small child was forced into one of his servos by Megtron "Blame the other three for this issue," in which returns to his work, planning a new fresh brilliant evil plan.

Predaking stays in one spot. He did not move a muscle. Why? Why must it be him who barely knew anything about sparklings yet a human child? It was unfair for him. He was forced with something he doesn't know little about..

"Well? Get out of my sight. Now."

By the mere words of harshness from Megatron, he did.

Existing the doors his first thought was to return to his prior duties. Help with the mines and gather resources from the list given to him by his creator Shockwave. He was in deep through till something clings to his digit; his optics glanced down to find you clinging onto his smallest digits. Holding it tightly while cuddling into it too. Actually he noticed the child has curled up into a ball, a sign of either discomfort or sheer coldness and lacking warmth.

Humming lowly he begins his journey elsewhere.

Once in his room, a rather warm environment with the right necessities, he pulls open a dwar to pull out what would best be used for the time being as a proper guest bed. With a mere bean bag and quilt he carefully placed the child in healing there. Once covered up and placed beside his own recharge station did he begin to take care of himself.

He needs a long shower, a good long one, for all kinds of dirt and grim were on him. In places it should and should not ever be. The bathroom was full of steam as he enjoyed a over all sixty five minute shower. He felt renewed. From there he heads to recharge.

But the unexpected happened. For when he merely finished drying himself off did  he walk out to find the small human awake. Staring at him with what could be awe and wonder.

"....are you a dragon?"

He doesn't know what that is "I am not." so as gently as he could he shoved the small child back on the bean bag, laying down himself, reaching for the lamp switch "Go to sleep. You need it more than I do."

For some odd reason that tactic, as poor and unclever as it was, worked. For both dragonformer and human child fall asleep, resting for a new and better day.