"I can only assume that you like the attention that you're getting from me right now, as I wear lingerie?" Jay agreed with Alex as she asked him whether he likes the fact that he's currently in the midst of getting from the woman he loves. "What do you think? I love the attention that we give each other when we're in bed, wearing our undergarments." Alex smirked as she heard Jay say that, before kissing him softly; after which, she whispered to him. "I have to say, I do really like it when you're just wearing your boxers." Jay smirked as he heard Alex say that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I am well aware that's the case baby." Alex smirked as she heard Jay say that, before wrapping her arms around his neck nice and tight. Meanwhile, Jay bent down and proceeded to kiss her neck softly. And god, now that was a nice feeling. "God, now that's a nice feeling Jay." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that, well aware that was the case. "I know that you love the feeling of my lips on your neck, and that's why I just put it on there right now."

Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, smirking because he is really sexy. "God, now if this isn't really sexy?" Jay smirked as he heard Alex say that, well aware of the fact that she likes it when they get nice and sexy with each other. "Well believe me, I think that you are way sexier than I am based on what you're wearing." Alex smiled as she heard Jay say that, before moving her hands to his face; after which, she leaned in and kissed him softly. "Such a charmer." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that, well aware of the fact that he's a charmer. "Hey, you're the one that married a charmer." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her that, before running her finger down his cheekbone; after which, she leaned her forehead against his as they both held each other close. "God, I love you so much." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that she loves him, as he's well aware of the fact that she loves him. "I love you too Alex, forever." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before moving to hug him again; at the same time, Jay decided to pick her up in his arms.

Smirking as she felt Jay pick her up in his arms, she watched as he moved his hands to her back and rubbed it. "Oh god, now I love it when you pick me up in your arms Jay." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that she loves it when he picks her up in his arms, especially since he loves it too; especially when she's looking as sexy as she is right now, and when he gets to feel her body against his chest. "Well, you aren't the only one that feels that way; because I most definitely love it too, because of what I get to feel when you're right against my chest like this." Alex laughed as she heard Jay say that, well aware of what he was talking about. I mean, what wife doesn't know what her husband is talking about when he says that. "I know exactly what you're talking about, and I want you to know that I am not taking off my bra for you; you need to do that if you want it off." Jay smirked as he heard Alex say that, loving the idea of her being braless. So, he decided to go ahead and take off her bra for her, which is exactly what Alex wanted anyways.

Moving his hands up and down Alex's back as he carried her towards her side of the bed, Jay smirked as he proceeded to unclip her bra with the hopes of taking it off; but first, he needs to get her arms away from his neck. But right now, he doesn't want that; so he's just going to enjoy the feeling that comes with her body being against his chest, because it's really sexy. And he thinks that Alex already knows the fact that he thinks that it's sexy, because he knows she's smirking, which is actually the entire reason Jay just decided to turn his head and start sucking on her neck as a way to tease her, which is working as she just moaned for him. "Fuck Jay!" Smirking as he heard Jay say that, Jay was just happy over the fact that this is what they're in the midst of doing, because he knows that Alex loves this feeling more than anything in the entire world. "I can only imagine that you like this feeling baby?" Alex agreed with Jay as he asked her whether she enjoys the feeling that she's getting from him right now. "What do you think?"

Laughing a bit, Jay smiled as he continued to carry Alex to her side of the bed; that way, he can lay her down and just hold her close when they're in bed with each other. But first, he needs to make sure that she's comfortable; not that she could ever not be comfortable, because Alex is always comfortable in his arms. And that's actually why Jay just set her down on her side of the bed, but not in bed; because he wants to do something before he gets her in bed, and that would be give his beautiful wife a kiss. Something that Alex is just as interested in getting from the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. Moving her hands to his chest as soon as he stepped close to her, Alex smiled as she leaned in and kissed him softly. And boy, was that exactly what Jay wanted right now. He wanted to feel his beautiful wife kiss him, which was due to the fact that he loves her more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her that, smiling as she loves him too. "I love you too Jay, forever." Jay agreed with Alex.