chapter -13

Episode start -

RIDHIM's POV.

While we were walking out of the salon, I looked around to check if Liam was still around. It would be so embarrassing if he found out I was pretending to be dating a person I barely knew because I wanted to prove to him that I had moved on. I bit my bottom lip, my hand still held VANSH's hand. His hands were warm so I didn't bother to remove mine. I was so relieved when I noticed that Liam wasn't outside. Maybe, he went to reconcile with his new girlfriend.

I clenched VANSH's hand. I hoped they would never make up. No, I hoped he would never find any woman that would love him like I did because I had really loved him.

VANSH stopped walking and looked at me. "Why did you do that?"

The sun was entering my eyes so i brought out my sunglasses from my
handbag and wore it before looking at him. "I did a lot of things today. So can you be specific?" I acted clueless.

I expected him to ask me that question. I barely knew him and had pretended to be his girlfriend which was totally out of the blue.

"Why did you lie that you are my girlfriend?" He asked."

I looked at him with a frown. "I believe you meant thank you so much Ridhima for coming to my aid."

I didn't want to tell him the actual reason why I had pretended to be his girlfriend, so I diverted his question.

"I don't owe you any appreciation." He
said flatly.

"I saved you." I clarified my point.

He arched a brow at me and looked more confused. "How?"

I rested a hand on my hip and looked at him like he was dumb. "If I didn't act like your girlfriend, do you think Chloe would let you be?" I asked. His eyes rose up to meet mine.

"I cant handle Chloe"

I chuckled and shook my head. I had seen the ways he acted around Chloe. He doesn't know how to actually turn her down.

"Due to what I've noticed, I doubt that." I concluded.

He frowned slightly, he must really dislike my response. Well, the truth is very bitter,

Mr handsome.

"Why do you say that, you don't even know me." He challenged me.

I shrugged. "I don't need to know you before I can judge your actions. It's obvious, you want her and at the same time you don't. You are a man with principle and morals, vansh. You don't know how to hurt people's feelings and Chloe is taking advantage of that."

"You don't know anything about me." He deadpanned.

I walked toward me and stared directly into his amber eyes. "You're wrong, it's you who don't know anything about yourself."

"So you think you know me?" He asked skeptically.

I shook my head. "tsk tsk. I didn't say that, I only said you don't know anything about yourself." I said and went to my car.

Vansh stood at the front of the beauty salon. He watched me with sheer confused eyes as I drove out of the car park. The car screeched onto the highway as I zoomed to my home in Beverly hill. I was still living with my parents in our family mansion. I could afford a house and live alone, but Beverly hill wasn't far from my workplace so I didn't see the need to move out. Also, it was very huge and spacious, so there was enough space to occupy me. When I got home, I was already exhausted from the day's activities and all I wanted was to have my bath and have a really good sleep.