Sypha chuckled at my blunt tone clearly enjoying the way I was teasing Trevor. "I don't see the difference honestly." I gave Trevor a blank but meaningful stare as I spoke. "Witches are believed to be servants of the devil, were as a mage is instead in tune with with his or her's own spirit on the spirit of nature surrounding them. As a mage I have a greater understanding of the not only the world but myself." Sypha was grinning greatly at this point.      

"You still use magic." I was about to respond, but before i could I heard the moving of a pedal and gears. Looking down me and Sypha found Trevor's foot on top of what seemed to be a lever of sorts. "I didn't do that." Yes you did. My thoughts were stopped by the noise of my gears as I noticed a glass coffin lying infront of the three of us.

Smoke started to spill out of the open cracks as the lid began to slide off.  What came out was definitely not what I was expecting. The form a man appeared, with blonde hair that almost resembled that of finally spun straw and skin as pale as the mornings snow. He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. My thoughts were interrupted as the man began to speak. "Why are your here?" It was only now I realised he was floating above the ground. 

From my right Sypha began to speak. "The story, the messiah that sleeps under Gresit, the man who will save us from Dracula." His head turned in Trevor's direction but it was barely noticeable. "And you." His voice was deep, but had a beautifully alluring tone within it. "Are you in search of a mythical saviour?" Trevor responded in a way I could only describe as well, Trevor. "I fell down a whole." 

I had to agree with Trevor on that, I mean that is the only reason why I'm down here. I began to tune out their conversation, finding it held little importance as it seemed to just go back and forth between Trevor and the man and occasionally Sypha. That was until something caught my ears. "He's a vampire." Now this peeked my interest. I had never met a vampire before, until I was at least eighteen I believed them all to be myth. 

Trevor continued throwing doubt into Sypha's mind and arguing along with the man we now knew was a vampire. But then all hell broke loose as a sword came flying out of the coffin and into the vampires awaiting hand. Trevor brandished his whip and the two began, in my opinion, a rather pointless fight. Unless they both wanted to die I didn't see the point.  

Turning to look at Sypha I saw the growing fear in her eye's, fear for Trevor's life, but also doubt for wether he was doing the right thing. Stepping forward I raised my hand and sent the two flying into opposite pillars of the room. "That's enough. Trevor do you want to lose your life." I then turned to the vampire. "And you what do you hope to accomplish with this worthless fight?" 

The vampire brought his head up to face me and just now I noticed the almost glowing golden eye's the exact shade as his hair. "Your a mage." I took a step back stunned but quickly caught myself. "Yes, but how did you." He cut me off. "I've been aware of your presence above ground for some months now I was only wondering when you would finally find your way down here, and with a speaker magician and Vampire hunter no less."  I stood there confused. 

He turned to look at Sypha. "Your goal?" Sypha was quick but calm in her response. "Same as his to stand up for the people." The vampire chuckled and brought himself to stand beside me with Sypha and Trevor. "Good, very good." He turned his head to face me. "I am Adrian Tepes, also known to the Wallachians as Alucard." His voice suddenly grew quieter. "Son of Vlad Dracula Tepes."

Alucard's head fell slightly as he brought a hand to graze over what looked to be a claw wound. "I have been asleep here in my own personal keep for a year to heal the wounds dealt by my father when I tried to stop him from unleashing his demon soldiers." Sypha spoke once gain. "You are the sleeping soldier." The shock was clear in her voice. 

I stood there waiting for Alucard to continue. "I'm aware of the stories. I am also aware the speakers believe it to be information from the future. Do you know the whole story?" From the corner of my eye I noticed a slight blush form of Sypha's cheeks. Strange. "The sleeping soldier will be met by a hunter and a scholar." 

For the first time in which felt like bliss, Trevor finally spoke. "No one told me that, but were does Laurelia come into all this or is she an accident?" Alucard was quick to answer and I just stood there feeling slightly awkward. "No. As I said I wanted her to come and find me, even if she is not mentioned in the legend I feel she is invaluable at this point." Now it was my turn to blush and I knew I wasn't good at hiding it.

Alucard made his way from our side to the coffin he once lay in and retrieved a shirt and long over coat, as well as the scabbard for his sword. "So what happens now?" Sypha asked the question lingering in our minds. "I need a hunter and a scholar as well as you Laurelia." He came back towards the three of us. "I need help to save Wallachia, perhaps the world and defeat my father." 

Trevor spoke, but in a rather calm tone. "Why?" Stopping on the last step Alucard's voice was taken over in a rather melancholic sense. "Because it's what my mother would have wanted." I felt a twinge in my heart. I had never had any type of relationship with my mother that wasn't one of hate being directed at me and my older brother, but still my heart felt for Alucard, I could hear the love he held for his own mother.     

"And you'll help us kill Dracula and save Wallachia?" The four of us began to leave as Alucard spoke once more. "My father has to die. We four can destroy him." I stood beside alucard as we left the chamber and took a glance at him. Well this will be quite the adventure.