Epilogue

10 YEARS LATER

"Mooooooooooom," Sofia runs up to me, down the little grass hill we have and towards the beach where I am decorating the table for dinner.

"Sofia, baby. What did I say about running without shoes like that?" She looks down at her feet and then up at me with a slight smile. My five-year-old daughter loves adventure; I'm sure she got it from her daddy.

"When are they coming? Will Uncle Theo be here?" I put down the glass in my head before smiling. Mattheo and I moved to Italy one year after graduating, which equals ten years ago. Three years after that, both Sophie and I gave birth to our firstborns, Violet and Jay. We live in a house where we have our own little beach and a beautiful garden, the place that just happened to be the house we rented on our first trip together.

The house, me and Mattheo agreed to give us a chance, and it worked out.

"Gracie?" Mattheo shouts from the house, and Sofia turns around.

"Yeah?"

"Will you help Sophie and company to park?" I turn to face my daughter, but she is already running back up the hill and towards the front of our house. Dear god.

"Sofia, dont run out in front of the cars," I drop the stuff and run after her.

"Sofia," I sigh as I see everyone standing outside the car with the bags; Sophie smiles at me.

"Oh god, you are here," she hugs me tightly, and I smile into the hug. We dont see each other as often, which is sad since she is my other half.

Along with- "Back of, blondie, I'm here to hug my sister." Sophie rolls her eyes as Theo hugs me tightly.

"I have missed you so much; I'm really planning on moving in here." I chuckle; it would be an honour to have him live here.

"Do it; you can find yourself a future Italian mafioso." He smiles a little. Adam and Theo broke up a few months ago; he gave Theo a chance but then got a job opportunity and decided to break up with him. I flew to London to help Theo move out; he was a mess. But he is stronger now, and I am so proud of him.

"Please do; you know we have extra space." He leaves a kiss on top of my head before lifting Sofia in his hands.

"How's my best friend?" She chuckles a little as Theo leaves kisses all over her face.

"Did you bring any candy?" Theo puts her down before handing her something from his pocket.

"Dont tell your mommy," he winks at me, and I shake my head.

"Did you have a safe trip?" I ask Draco before hugging him tightly.

"As safe as you can while travelling with Theo and Soph," he chuckles a little, and I catch my son and Violet already laughing about something. They are the same age, best friends since birth. I smile, looking over at Sophie, who smirks at me. That's an arranged marriage, right there.

"Mooom, can me, Violet and Sofia go down to the beach before the dinner?" Oh, thank god he included his sister; I know they are close, but now that Jay and Violet are getting older, I was scared they would want to do stuff without her. Sofia lights up as her brother mentions her, and I just can't say no.

"If it's okay with Sophie and Draco," Sophie nods a little, and the kids run away faster than ever before.

"Well, now when they are gone, where are the shots?" She smirks a little, and I chuckle, helping them with their bags.

"Well, well, if it isn't the well-famous Mattheo Riddle." Mattheo turns around in the kitchen, facing the now smirking Sophie.

"I guess the whole of Italy knows about your presence, dont they?" She only smiles, hugging him tightly.