France

It had been two days the confrontation incident... Kiara ditched school for two days... today was the day Mira was leaving...

Kiara hugged Mira

Kiara:I'll miss you Mira

Mira: me too darling...

Mira:I'm sorry guys because of me... you all had to wake up early

Kavin: it's fine!!! the scenery here is better!! atleast better than sunrise.

Kavin fist bumped MJ while Kiara shook her head...

Thyme: we'll visit you some time

Mira nodded... just then someone rushed into the airport..

Gorya:p'mira

Mira:gorya I'm happy you came

Gorya:I'll miss you p'mira

Mira: me too

Gorya: isn't ren coming?

Mira sighed

Mira:I guess no...

Mira:Kiara please take care of ren

Kiara nodded forcing a smile... she knew that If she told Mira about the day.. she would surely smack ren on his face... she was like an over protective sister just like p'tia..

Mira left..

Just then all of them turned to see Ren finally coming inside

Gorya: where were you?!!! she left.. what are you gonna do about it!!

Ren:calm down gorya.. I've decided what I wanted...Ill not run from my problems now...I'll follow Mira to France

All were shocked.. especially Kiara but she kept a stern face...it was surely not his thoughts... someone else influenced him..Kiara knew how ren was.. he would never think of doing such thing...

Ren Kissed gorya's forehead...Kiara felt something breaking... foreheads were just her thing.. How dare he do that!!!

Thyme: ren!! how can you leave us!! didn't you think before doing something this big!! we used to be together everyday and I haven't even apologized to you yet!!

Ren smiled..

Ren:but I already forgave you

They hugged..

Thyme:if someone bullies you I'll deal with them..

Kiara smiled.. the bonding ren and thyme had was next level.. they were two different personalities but still bffs...

Kavin: aww is our baby thyme crying?

MJ: aww..

They teased thyme and thyme started chasing them.. they had a group hug.. just then ren spotted Kiara.. he walked towards her..

Ren cupped Kiara's face..

Ren:Ara I-

Kiara slowly pushed his hands off her face...

Kiara:Kavin I'll be outside waiting for you guys.. come soon..

MJ thyme and Kavin were shocked..Kiara never said no to ren's affection.. infact she loved it.. then what's wrong Today? they thought it's because he'll leave for France today that's why!! ren was devestated..had he hurt her to that extent?? he painfully smiled

Ren: take care of my angel guys

Other three nodded..

Kiara sighed as she came outside.. she wanted to hug him.. fall to his feet and beg him not to leave her!!but she couldn't because he hurt her self respect.. how could he do that!!!