Hello Thailand

Kiara quickly got up at the sound of her alarm and waked up the other three..

Kiara:hoyyy Jenduekie chae and Lichaaa..I'm off to airport

Jen: what the hell unnie.. you're ready and you didn't wake us up!!

Lisa: aish.. please don't leave.. shoot those boys.. be with us

Chae:I'll miss you a lot unnie

Kiara: Jennie Lisa is this a way to say goodbye??

Jen/Lisa:mianhae unnie/kia

Kiara:hm it's okay

Chae: have a safe trip unnie

Kiara:arasseo chae..I'll miss all of you..

They did a group hug..

She bid goodbye to all the other family members and left for airport at 10..

It was 4 o clock when she reached Bangkok..

Kiara:omg I'm finally here in Bangkok back to my boys!!! this is the best thing..

As soon as she stepped outside the airport paparazzi covered her..

Breaking news!!! famous model Kiara and the queen of k pop industry in Thailand now!!!

Her guards covered her so that no one can cause any damage and she shyly waved at the papz...

Her manager was sitting in the car.. Mr. Min se Yeon...

Kiara:Mr min..I'm so excited!!!

Mr.Min: yeah ma'am I can understand... so are we directly going to kocher?

Kiara: ofcourse not! the boys are not going to see me like this!!I'm looking like a homeless person and besides this is airport fashion..

Mr. Min: ofcourse.. then shall I take you to home first?

Kiara: actually nope.. take me to the apartment

Mr. Min:okay ma'am

They went to her apartment and Kiara changed into her favourite black jumpsuit and did light makeup along with curling her hair...