first day in kocher

The screen freezes on all the members of F5 sleeping soundly...

Two members come out and that's ren and MJ..

MJ: woah looks like you got up early

Ren scoffed

Ren:I should be the one asking you that

MJ: whatever dude... come lets wake up others

Ren hummed... he was about to enter Kavin's room when MJ stopped him

MJ:oi ren..I'll wake Kavin and thyme you go wake Kia...

Ren nodded... he entered Kiara's room and saw her sleeping while hugging her giant teddy bear.. he chuckled and and quickly took a picture...

He went near Kiara's ear and whispered

Ren: wakeup angel

Kiara smiled at the nickname... she slowly opened her eyes just to see the most beautiful thing in the whole world (a bit cheesy right?) ren smiling!!! aww how cute...

She rolled to the other side of the bed and patted on that portion indicating him to sleep..

Ren:but we have to go school angel

Kiara:nooooo!!!!PWEASE!!!!!

Ren sighed and laid down next to her... she tossed the teddy bear on the floor(poor teddy)and rolled on ren's arm... ren chuckled and embraced her... he kept his chin on her head caressing her hairs as she kept her head on his chest... they were like this for 5 minutes...

MJ secretly peeked in through the door and clicked a pic to blackmail them later...

They were literally sleeping till now when someone knocked...

Mina(her maid):ma'am it's time to get ready

Kiara:okay Mina give me couple of minutes

Ren got up followed by Kiara... he smiled to her which she gladly returned... he went outside and she went to bath...

She wore her PJ's and came outside only to find ren sitting on the couch...all ready reading a novel.. he shifted his eyes from book to her as she folded her arms and leaned on the bathroom door...

 he shifted his eyes from book to her as she folded her arms and leaned on the bathroom door

Kiara:may I know what MR. Renrawin Aira is doing currently in my room?

Ren:I just thought you might be ready by now but you just bathed...you know you really take time to bath?

Kiara: girls usually take this much time you dummy...

Kiara:okay then I'll get ready now

Ren nodded and went back to reading...

Kiara laughed lightly and shook her head walking upto ren...

Kiara:I'll get ready now?

Ren:okay