40.

The second Tsireya jumped off her tulkun, Lo'ak couldn't bite back the smile that spread across his face. He took one look at her enchanting blue eyes and dashed towards them. In one swift move, she was in his arms and already peppering kisses on his cheeks. 

Behind them, Tonowari helped Ronal off and grabbed something that she cradled in her arms. It wasn't until Lo'ak took a step back from Tsireya that he saw the small baby cradled in Tonowari's arms. Shock fell over his features as he walked forward, his feet crunching against the soft sand that reminded him so much of those islands that he had been on months previous. Ronal stayed by Tonowari's side and ran a single finger down the baby's cheek, eliciting in the baby letting out an innocent laugh. Lo'ak was about to ask to hold the small Na'vi in Tonowari's arms when he suddenly got shoved forward. 

"There's my least favorite freak-" Au'nong smirked, his arms crossing as he watched the teen smile in remembrance. "You wanna start that now? We're on my territory now." Lo'ak laughed, his chest puffing out as he squared Au'nong up. The two jumped at each other and wrestled on the ground, Lo'ak just barely winning with one shove to the side and a knee in the chest. 

The two rolled around when a cough sounded through the area, causing the two teenagers on the ground to reluctantly sit up and get off of each other. Tonowari sent Au'nong a warning look but looked away, taking in the land around them. Ronal and Tsireya joined him in observation as they looked around them, the sight sending them speechless. 

The deep green trees filled to the brim with vines, leaves, and ivy, left the foreigners amazed. Light glimmered through the leaves of the trees as the eclipse shone beyond the green ivy. Tsireya looked up and saw the magnificent and famous Hallelujah mountains, the sight of the ikrans flying through making her smile wide. 

Lo'ak watched their amazement with pride that filled his chest, making him puff his chest out once again. He brushed the sand off of him and pointed to his ikran that was waiting a few paces away. "I'll take each one of you up." He looks around, his eyes snapping to Au'nong, and then onto Tonowari. 

"Who wants to go first?" 

========

People were gathering, eyes scouring the crowds for any sign of the new turquoise Na'vi that were said to be visiting. And yet, there was one turquoise Na'vi that was nervously pacing, different to all the excitement and commotion around her. And one darker blue Na'vi trying to comfort her. 

"What if they're disappointed? Or think that what's happening is wrong or... I don't know!" She threw up her hands in the air, exasperated, and turned to Neteyam. "I want them to love this place as much as you and I do." Neteyam frowned and stood up, his arms immediately wrapping around her as he ran his hands through her hair. "I know. And they will." Pressing a gentle kiss to the top of her head, he felt her anxiety calm as the crowds around them started to get more rowdy. 

"They're here!" Someone called out. 

"My Eywa they really do look just like her-" Another said.

Laya looked up just in time for the group of five Na'vi to walk up the village, and immediately the smile and joy exploded on Laya's face. She practically jumped out of Neteyam's arms and towards her family, the same expression of joy on hers leaking to theirs. "I can't believe you're really here!" She squealed, her arms wrapping around Tsireya, forcing her into a tight hug. Tsireya smiled, a smile so wide and happy that Tonowari and Ronal felt that same anxiety and nervousness that Laya was feeling earlier ebb off. 

Then Laya moved onto the others, pulling Au'nong into a reluctant hug and then onto Ronal and Tonowari, who eagerly kissed her cheek and congratulated her on her mate-ship. "You've grown up so much!" Ronal exclaimed, her hands cradling Laya's face as she inspected her closely. "It's only been a few months-" Laya laughed, but Ronal sent her a gentle smile and shook her head. "But you've grown so much. I'm so proud my dear."