Heather

Summary: Joshua and Jeonghan are best friends since elementary school, and Joshua has a crush on Jeonghan but jeonghan already has a girlfriend...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Joshua sighs as he holds his guitar close to his chest...he is really nervous as he is going to perform infront of many people...he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath when he hears the voice he likes the most...he turns around and sees Jeonghan and Seungcheol walking towards him but his smile instantly fells down when he sees y/n's entangled arm with Jeonghan's...

They get closer to him and Jeonghan hugs him..."do your best joshuji I believe in you"..."Thanks jeonghan-ahh"..."best of luck Shua"..."Thanks cheol"..."Joshua it's your turn next"..."oh okay"...Joshua sighs as he hears the student calling him next..

Today is their farewell party and Joshua chose to perform the song he wanted for a long time now..."best of luck Joshuji I'm rooting for you"...Jeonghan says as he watches Joshua making his way to back stage...the trio also goes to their place when Joshua disappears form their sight...

Joshua takes a deep breath wrapping his one hand around his guitar and one around mic...he looks up and find his friends cheering for him...he smiles at them and his gaze stops at particular friend he has been loving since childhood...

"This song is for special someone...the lyrics of this song countians those emotions I've been dreading to say out loud...hope so you like it"...Joshua says as he nods towards the band members standing at his back...he keeps his gaze at Jeonghan and starts singing...

"I still remember, third of December, me in your sweater

You said it looked better,
On me than it did you,
Only if you knew, how much I liked you
But I watch your eyes

As she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes, brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerize while I die

As Jeonghan hears him the certain lyrics reminds him of a particular night...

"Jeonghan-naa I have something to tell you"..."go ahead Joshuji"..."Jeonghan I lov-"..."wait Joshuji I also have something to tell you...I am going to propose y/n.. isn't it cool we're going to be together for forever"...

"Shua-yaa you go home without me...I'm going to y/n's place okay"...and just like that Jeonghan goes away leaving Joshua alone in cold winter night, completely forgetting about their sleepover....

"Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester,
But you like her better

I wish I were heather~

"Joshuji don't talk to that guy ever again..I don't like the way he looks at you"

"Shua you cannot accept his proposal"..."why?"..."because I'm saying no more questions okay..."still?"..."he ain't right for you"...

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder

But how could I hate her?, she's such and angel
But then again, kinda wish she were dead
As she

Walks by what a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than a blue sky,
She's got you mesmerize while I die

"Joshuji can you cancel our night out I have to take y/n on date?"

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater,
It's just polyester, but you like her better

I wish I were heather....

Joshua finishes, at this point Jeonghan's tears were streaming down his face as realization hits him...all this time why he couldn't see Joshua with someone else? why did it bother him to imagine Shua in someone else's arms?, Why whenever y/n  came close to him his mind drifted to Joshua?..why is he use to compare y/n with Joshua?.."Why is it that whenever he looks at her he seems to find that same sparkle in her eyes which Joshua hold looking at him?...Cause he's been in love with him from start....

He feels his tears being wiped...he looks beside him and see y/n looking at him...she gestures him to got behind Shua and he runs...

He ran to back stage only to find Joshua has gone form their....he makes his way towards corridor as he remembers where Joshua might be right now...he runs and paints at rooftop door, trying to take a deep breath before opening the door and walking inside...

He sees Joshua standing their and soft sobs sound coming from him...he goes towards him and hugs him from behind, holding his waist tightly...

"Shua-yaa Ramyeon meokgo gallae?...he says after a whole 10 minutes of silence....Joshua chuckles softly and nods his head...he feels Jeonghan kissing his nape softly and just like that...they get the answers of unasked questions, the hear the voice of untold feelings...and just like that they ended their day in each other arms...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

This was the first one-shot...tho It wasn't that much cool...but I tried my best...I wrote this at 3:00 am in morning and my eyes have given up, so I had to wrap it up quickly...hope so you like it....