Chapter Four-AJ

We eventually settled on a plan.

1. Gather everything we would need.
2. Getaway car
3. Get a boat and find a survivable island away from zombies.

We knew the tasks at hand we're alot easier said than done, but it's either try or die.
"AJ you can go get some guns, amo, fishing poles, whatever we need along those lines. Danny grab as much food as possible. I'll grab any hygiene products we will need. Sound good to y'all?" Lianna said.
We nodded and agreed and we went on our way to get supplies around 12:30 we met up in the parking lot.
"Hell I'm surprised, I haven't run into a single zombie, have y'all?" I exclaimed.
Danny and Lianna both shook their heads. They must've chased all the customers out the store. We then picked a car to hijack and took off with it.
"Dibs on driving" I exclaimed.
"Shotgun!" Lianna said in response.
"Also driver gets pick on music." I added.
Next thing you know we're in the car driving down a dirt road singing 5 foot 9 by Tyler Hubbard. We turn around a corner and see a little girl standing in the middle of the road.
"Is she dead?"
"No AJ she's clearly not dead she's clearly standing right in front of us." Danny snapped
Lianna interrupted "Danny I don't think that's what he meant. We sat in the car debating what we should do for a good fifteen seconds before-
"AJ grab the gun"
"Lianna what are you doing?! She's just a kid!" Danny barked.
"Oh relax. I'm not going to shoot her. If she shows fear she's not dead."
Lianna and I hopped out of the car. Lianna waited til I grabbed the gun. Of course I had it lowered until needed. Lianna stepped forward to approach the girl but with every half step lianna took forward, was a half step the kid took back.
"AJ"
"Yes ma'am?"
"Put the gun back and get in the truck I can take it from here."
"You got it!"
Lianna never looked away from the girl but the girl seemed stunned to hear Lianna speak.
"Did you think we were zombies?" Lianna spoke softly trying not to scare her.
She nodded in response she was a beautiful little girl she had very light blonde hair. Not too white but definitely more blonde than Lianna's. GOREGOUS emerald green eyes and fair skin. I couldn't hear too much of what they said once I entered the truck but I knew lianna was trying to keep the kid calm. The kid eventually climbed into the backseat with her stuffed giraffe, which was basically being suffocated in her arms.
"Where are we going? Are you kidnapping me?" She said in her sweet high pitched voice.
"Technically we are."
"Shut up AJ. Stop scaring the poor girl" Lianna turned to the girl and said " no sweetie we're going somewhere safe."
The whole car ride we tried to get to know her but she refused to speak a word, But that was okay with me considering she couldn't hide forever. Plus I wasn't going to force her to talk when she wasn't ready.
"Alright y'all were here!" I said in relief.
It has been a four hour drive so we were relived it was over. We all hopped out of the car and headed toward the nicest yacht we could find,  but before we could even board-
"AJ!DANNY! GRAB THE GUNS!" Lianna screamed.
"I packed everyone extra guns the young-yin needs to learn to shoot." I shouted.
"Okay I can teach her LATER right now AJ, you check to boat make sure nothing's on it! Lianna get the girl I'll deal with these fuckers."
The little girl held on Lianna as tight as she possibly could. While her and Danny shot every Dead-living thing they saw until i shouted-
"ALL CLEAR! LIANNA GET THE GIRL ON BOARD! IM GETTIN THE MOTOR RUNNIN"
"AHHHH!" I heard a high pitched scream. I look over and a zombie was on its way toward the kid until BANG! Danny shot it. "AJ  I thought you cleared the boat." Lianna yelled.
"I did it must've slipped past me."
"Ugh I'll check the boat to make sure nothing ELSE got on. Danny could you please watch her?"
He nodded but we could all tell that this was going to be a rough ride...