28. uber driver

Beginne am Anfang

"Is it the girl you saved as amada ?"

"...what ?"

"Who is amada, Pedri. She called you a few minutes ago."

"And you answered ? It's my phone, why do you answer for me !"

"Dude ! You save a girl as amada and you think I won't be curious ? Who is amada and why is she amada ? I want to know everything ?"

My eyes widen as I get a flashback from  the last time we went out together to a club.

"Oh! Oh! I know ! She is that girl you had a crush on and didn't tell you were Pedri ! That's her, right ?! But you said she blocked you ! Did she unblock you ? Dude !"

He put his hand on my mouth to sush me and told me to calm down.

"I will tell you everything in the car. So calm down."

"What about Colly then ?"

"What about her ?" He asks, confused.

"Your amada broke up with you, you didn't change the way you saved her-"

"I forgot ! Okay ? She blocked me so I forgot to change her name !"

"Okay, olay, whatever. Why did she call you though ? Did you meet again since the breakup ? Will you be back together, then ? Do you still like her ? But Colly lives in your house ! Even I know a girl would never accept her boyfriend let his girl-friend stay in his house..."

"Gavi, what part of 'I'll explain in the car' did you not hear ? Since when do you ask so many questions ?"

"Let's go to the car then." I say, annoyed. What does it matter if we start the conversation here or in the car.

***PEDRI'S POV***

Gavi looks quietly towards the road after hearing the things that happened these last few days and weeks.

I didn’t told him how I acted the day she broke up with me but I told him pretty much everything else I think.

He opens his mouth and looks at me, searching for the words.

"So, the girl broke up with you, blocked you for a few days because you spam called her, a month later she went to one of our matches with a guy you hate." Gavi said, repeating everything I said to pake sure he didn't miss anything.

"He was so interested in her, how can I not hate someone who tries to steal my girl ?" I said as a defense.

"Your ex- girl."

I didn't retort to that, since it was the truth.

"Then you wrote to her bestfriend, to whom you secretely took the number to, and gave her places for the next match."

"...yes."

"Like a stalker."

"...yes."

Gavi put his hands on his head, amazed (in a bad way) of how bad I am to flirt with women.

"You should learn from me, you know. I'm good with girls." He added to boast about himself.

"You only fuck. All the girls you've been with were one night stands. You don’t do dates. So no, I won't take advise from you."

That made him shut up.

"And what about Colly ?"

"What's with Colly ? Colly has no relation with the girl I like."

"Dude, you know that Colly is very interested in you, right ?"

"She isn't, she is just very social, she likes to cuddle and hold people."

"No, she liked to cudde you and hold you."

"No, it's not me. I think she is interested in you, Gav. You two did kiss last year. I never kissed Colly."

"That drunken kiss I had means nothin. I would have kissed any girl in that state. But even then I knew she kissed me to have a reaction from you. See you jealous."

"You don't understand our relationship. Colly and I knew each other back in high school. She had always been popular and very social. She dated a lot of guys, and we never liked each other romantically."

"Maybe not in highschool, but now she likes you. Or she wants you because you're a famous player."

Their make out was very passionate to say the least. If Colly was interested in me, she would have tried to hide her relationships or her friends with benefits. But I know about all of them, since she told me more than once a lot of guys wants her.

I never dated before, football came before that. But when I started to go in depression, I met her, the only girl I dated. And I didn't lose hopes about us.

That's why I will try to see her again very soon. And when I do. No more misunderstandings nothing. I will win her back. I still need her. I still want her in my life.

I think I will always want her in my life.