#2 ILLEGITIMATE CHILD, PT.1

#2 ILLEGITIMATE CHILD, PT. 1

THE LUPERCIO FAMILY

~PLATONIC~

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

this is going to have a sequel, and
probably its gonna be a three parter
too! In this, the reader is going to have
a determined eye colour, so i hope
most people reading this wont get
too pissed off :D

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The funeral ended just less than an hour after it began, and the handful of black clad people that attended were quick to leave, leaving a young girl behind in the pouring rain without even a touch of comfort after the girl's sickly mother died. The h/cette approached the freshly dug grave warily, past tear stains illuminated on her face from the dimmed lights of the wax candles lit around the grave, symbolising the movement of life through death.

Nobody stuck around to comfort the young adolescent, nobody was there to pat her on the back or offer her support until she got herself back on her feet after her mother's death.

Nobody.

They all hurried away as soon as the short funeral was over, eager to not be seen at the funeral of such an embarrassment to society. Nobody bothered to comfort the illegitimate child.

Tears rolled down her cheeks at the old photo that was propped up against the crumbling stone of her mother's tombstone. In the photo was a young seeming woman with long h/c hair and bright faded hazel brown eyes, the same hair colour that her young daughter possessed, who didn't inherit much of her father's looks except for his stunning beauty and glowing scarlet red eyes.

The h/cette's mother, Ismerelda L/n, had a bright smile on her face, her eyes twinkling with the light of youth and her skin clear and unblemished, still clean from the effects of the hardship she had to endure after her family were thrown into crippling debt due to her father's gambling issues. She had to work in order to keep her family from getting arrested, and that was when she fell victim in a ridiculous one sided love affair with Aamon Lupercio, the heir of the Lupercio family and a demon.

Ismerelda hadn't gotten much attention from the higher noble society she was forced to serve, them seeing her as nothing more than a worthless servant they needn't spend any time on.

However, that all changed when she was found to be pregnant with the illegitimate child of the Lupercio family.

They rounded on her like hungry dogs, picking on every move she made, whether it be what she ate or what action she took next with her life, and especially when she decided to keep the child in her womb rather than get an abortion.