#1 UNREQUITED AFFECTION

AMADO NAVARRO

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𓆩♡𓆪✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

requested by @proceedstosiptea
hello! i hope you enjoy this. I attempted it
as close as what you wanted, along with
adding a few bits and pieces here and there.
i really hope you like this :D

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𓆩♡𓆪✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The girl unwrapped the sweet from its plastic wrappers, popping the lollipop in her mouth and relishing at the sugary strawberry flavour that followed. She played with the candy, making its white hard plastic stick go around in several directions playfully before she stopped, feeling boredom sink into her once more as she placed her left elbow on the table, leaning her chin against the palm of her hand.

Glancing to her right, her e/c eyes rested upon the figure of her best friend, Amado Navarro, who was in a daze, staring with lovesick eyes of that of a sweet puppy towards a girl in particular, who was grinning at her friends, showing perfect white teeth.

Trying her best to not groan at the situation Y/n found herself in, she reached into her pocket and pulled out her mobile, switching it on and quickly darting to some random social media app, scrolling mindlessly through videos and videos until her best friend caught himself from his lovestruck gaze. Although she bet it would take him an hour before he realised he was daydreaming again.

Y/n had known Amado for a good 16, nearly 17 years, which was much considering the two were 16/17 as well. Her mother was great friends with his own mother, and the two even planned on having their children at the same time, to allow them to grow together and become great friends like themselves. Well, their wish came true because the two were practically joined at the hip from the moment they learned to talk, and they always stood by each other, no matter the circumstance.

Even if Amado had an unhealthy obsession with a girl they both considered out of his league.

Y/n always patiently listened to her friend as he rambled on and on about how pretty his crush was, and sooner or later she found herself listening to him talk about pretty much everything about the brunette. What her favourite sport was, what her favourite type of drink was, where she went whenever she needed a break from her studies, what colour underwear was her favourite- the stuff a complete and utter lovesick psychopath would remember.

However, the girl did not care much for her friend's unending rambling, or the way he followed the brunette every direction she went, never wanting to miss out on any spectacular event that would occur to her.

Y/n knew her best friend had lots of love to give to the girl, if she ever gave him the chance of winning over her heart. Exhibit A being the freakishly detailed journal he kept locked in his drawer, filled with pictures and small locks of hair and ribbon he collected from the brunette when she wasn't paying attention.