"Sorry!" I yelled to everyone in the road. "Just taking a walk to the biggest, gayest, orgy of all time!"

I did a bow and then set off in a fury, not even knowing where my feet were going.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

When my feet finally were starting to get blisters and my adrenaline faded, I was standing on a corner and the sun was still out, shining brightly behind the clouds that were forming behind it.

There were only 2 things I had to say for myself:

1. I'm an idiot for just getting up out of the car and leaving when I barely have any friends, plus it's illegal to run away

and

2. My father fucking deserved it.

My father was a man who worked for others yet still thought he was the best thing that happened since sliced bread. My father was a man who had two sides to him: he could be the nicest man, or he could be the worst man. My father was a giant dick. And I hated him just a much as he hated me.

It started to rain when I got to downtown, a smoothie place called "Smooth-Aye" which was designed to look like a pirate bar.

I was scolding at myself inside as I walked in, slightly damp. I barely dodged a bullet, since the minute I walked in, it started to rain harder. My bag was on my bag, slung only on one shoulder, and I sighed deeply as I walked to a far corner which had a one person table, collapsing on it.

I was stupid for doing that.

I had no idea what had come over me...it came out of nowhere...just because he said one nasty thing about me...but he abused me. Verbally, of course. Or has he physically abused me? When I 'tripped' and busted my knee, was that him? It did feel like a tiny push when I fell...or maybe I'm just looking for reasons to not like him.

But he was my father. No matter what he said, I sadly was related to him and was technically 'his' until I was of age. Which sucked.

I sucked in a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

What did Zoe think? I didn't even look at her when I left. I didn't even see her reaction to our fight.

Also, where was I going to go? I barely had any friends...

I unzipped my bag and took my phone out, thankful that I always brought an extra charger with me wherever I go and that I had it off all day.

"May I help you?" A waiter asked, walking up to me. He gave me a warm smile, and I gave him a weak one back.

"Um, no thank you. I'm just...waiting for someone to come pick me up. Had to walk home from...practice after school."

The guy nodded, telling me I could wait as long as I wanted to until closing.

I sighed as I held on the power button on my phone, looking over at a group of friends who were all surrounding each other and had smoothies in their hands, laughing and cracking jokes.

I couldn't help but stare, and wonder what it was like to be like them. I wonder how it felt to fit in, and to be liked. I wonder how it felt to be known as the funny guy, or the cool girl. I wonder if they ever had all that teen drama about boyfriends and girlfriends happening in their lives like on T.V. I also wondered if any of their smiles were fake, and if they were exactly like me but with friends. I wondered if anyone had any troubles with school, or home, or if anyone cried them self to sleep.

My phone buzzed in my hand, and I looked down, seeing that Caspar texted me.

Caspar.

Maybe I could call him...try something new, just like Will wants me to. Just like yell at my father and call up people and ask if I could spend the night at their place.