NINE+

|COMMENT-VOTE-FAN|
Ain't no rest for the wicked....
Song: Ain't no rest for the wicket | Artist: Cage the elephant

_
Megan sits in a veil, two of her friends sit on either sides of her and I'm sure their all drunk.

"Grey! Grey, come down here!" Megan waves me over, I stood on the last step just watching the band of giggling 20 year olds.

I don't think I'v seen Megan laugh this much... Ever.

I gulp, step down from the steps and I stand in front of the three of them. Splayed out on the couch sits a red head, "Jenny!" She shakes my hand, and on the other side of Megan, "Fran!" A raven haired girl in a woman suit shakes my hand next.

"girls, this is my sister, Grey!" Megan announce, I didn't even think she bad friends.

There's only a month and three days until Megan's wedding, I know because she reminds me day in and day out. I still haven't told her about Stefan and I don't know if I ever will.

"Have a seat, have a seat! It's tradition that bridesmaids get to know each other!" Jenny says

"Oh that's true!" Fran seconds

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jenny asks

"What's his name?" Fran adds

"Oh, you know what. There was one guy who came by the house looking for her on the night of end dance a weekend of two ago. If was like something out of a movie because Grey rushed off after him and missed her dance... She doesn't tell me anything so the details of her night are still a mystery to me!" Megan tells the girls.

I grow uncomfortable
Do you really want to know Megan?

OUR MOM FAKED HER DEATH
OUR DAD IS A DRUG LORD (and then some)
TYLER GOT THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF HIM
AVA TOOK MY DATE
STELLA AND GIDEON ARE IN A FUED AND IM CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE
AND LAST BUT NOT FUCKING LEAST I KISSED YOUR FIANCÉ.

"Nothing really happened." I say, that's what I keep telling her

She raises her eyebrows, "right. Like I'm going to believe that." Megan says

"Boy troubles?" Jenny asks

She didn't know the half of it, I haven't spoken to Tyler since we kissed, I'm not even sure what that was. Was it anything? Was it not? Can't forget about Finn... The boyfriend. I guess I'm the scheme of things we're qual now- he kissed Ava, I kissed Tyler.

Only he kissed Ava out of goodness, he was wrong about her being on her death bed but still... It's not like he kissed he because he wanted to and trust me that's the soul reason I kissed Tyler.

I wanted to.

I sink in my seat a little.
"I don't think he and I should go down that road..." I say lowly.
Who was I talking about, Finn or Tyler. Maybe both.
"Go with your gut, Girl. Let it go, forget him, you don't want to waist any time on someone who's not worth it when you've known that all along!" Jenny says

"Amen!" Megan picks up whatever her drink was in the martini glass and she sips it, as do the other girls

But Finn's a long time friend and I'm going to need Tyler, even when all this business with our parents is said and done I'd -- I don't know- I'd still like to be his friend, I guess.

"My dentist told me once that letting go is like pulling a tooth." Fran says, "oh I love this one!" Jenny ignites. "This is going to be inspirational so listen up Grey!" Megan says

"When it was pulled out, you're relieved, but how many times does your tongue run itself over the spot where the tooth once was? Probably a hundred times a day. Just because it wasn't hurting you doesn't mean you didn't notice it. It leaves a gap and sometimes you see yourself missing it. It's might take a while and you're going to be thinking 'Should you have kept that tooth? ' the answer is No, because it was causing you so much pain. A new tooth will grow, Grey. And that gap will be filled again, maybe next time by a tooth who won't hurt you as much," Fran explains.