FOUR

|COMMENT-VOTE-FAN|

[Trailer and Banner Up, if you make one be sure to send it to me at writewaygirl@gmail.com]

_______

My head is buried in my locker, I think I'm drained. I did not go to sleep last night.

Now I'm paying for it.

Stella and Gideon approach me, I pop my head out of the locker at the sound of their voices.

"hey, Grey." Gideon says. Stella smiles, "hey, Grey!" She repeats.

"Stella, isn't there something you'd like to say to Grey." Gideon nudges her.
"Sorry for stealing your sister's fiancé's car." Stella says childishly, holding her hands together in front of her and rocking back and forth on the heels of her black knee high boots.

I've actually gotten over, "apology accepted." I say, she pulls me in for a hug and then jumps at Gideon. "See, I told you she wasn't upset." Stella chants.

"We came back by yesterday, Your sister said she didn't know where you were."Gideon says
"Yes, that was weird, I expected her to be down your throat twenty four seven. We're you out with Danny...or Tyler?" Stella ask.

I fold my arms, "why would I be." I say somberly. She shrugs, "hmm, no reason!" She says. I roll my eyes, "it was a ride home." I hum, opening my locker.

"Then where we're you at yesterday, huh? Huh?" Stella jokes.
"I was out with Danny and when I we were done I climbed into bed with Tyler! There, is that what you wanted to hear!" I joke.

"Did you go on a picnic?" Gideon asks. "It was perfect!" I say. "Did he flash you his perfect smile?" Gideon asks. "It was flawless." I say. "Did he drive you home to his perfect house?" Gideon asks. "Perfectly perfect!" I say.

"Alright, let's stop pretending he's perfect. He's a fucking republican" Stella shoots
"Stella," I laugh.

"So what are the plans for tomorrow night?" Gideon asks, "aren't you going to be wrapped around Molly's little finger?" Stella asks.

"Molly's grandma's in the hospital. She can't go," Gideon explains. "Suck, if only they could trade places!" Stella says. Gideon rolls his eyes, "looks like it's just going to be us three," Gideon drapes his arms over both mine and Stella's shoulders while we walk down the hall.

The rest of the day is spent with Stella asking me at random moments if I'd ever be able to get Stefan's car again because she'd really like to take me to some hangout she found on her most recent travels.

At lunch Molly spends it demolishing everyone's appetites with her constant sobs and the blowing off her nose in everyone's napkins. She sits in between Gideon and Robin, Stella and I sit across from them.

"Shoot me now," Stella hums, taking a bite of an apple. Gideon shoots her a look, telling her to shut up while he rubs Molly's back. "My nana doesn't deserve this!" Molly cries. "She so doesn't, Molls." Robin confirms.

Vickie and Danny approach, "what's wrong now Molly, I swear when I saw you in 1st period you were crying then." Vickie says tiredly. "Her grandma's in the hospital, Vic." Robin says narrowly, Vickie huffs, Danny nudges her with his arm. "Oh, Molly. I'm sorry. I didn't realize." Vickie says, pretending to be affected but it's visible on her face that she's not.

"I told you this morning in first period, Vic." Molly whines.

Vickie gulps, "Oh right, Right," Vickie nods. "Welp, Danny and I will be running for King and Quewn. Vote if you know what's good for you. Also, after party at my place, let's go Danny." She tugs on Danny's letterman jacket. "See you guys," he waves as Vickie pulls him off.