"Ashton, I understand jet lag and I'm sure your wife just wants to rest."

"Derek we are not married yet," Ashton reminds him.

"And on that note April we need to get you and the hubby married before we can tell you what we need to."

"You're crazy you know that?" Says April

"Well, I'm a bit," agrees Annalise.

"Ashton who is she?" Ask April.

"You need to be a Misses before that question can be answered," answers Ashton.

"I'm sorry what?" Ask April.

"You need to be married before we can tell you April," explains Derek.

"I'm finding it hard to believe you're the same woman people speak so highly of April," says Stiles.

"I'm going up to bed call me when she leaves," says April as she stands.

"Sit!" April looks at Derek in horror, his green eyes never leaving hers. "How dare you disrespect my wife that way. If you don't want me to take away everything that you hold dear. I suggest you do as I say. I make sure your family gave you a second chance. I'm not a man to be played with April as you will come to find out. He stands and cross his arm so his 6'2 height would intimidate her.

"I don't know you Derek so you can threaten me as much as you want because I don't have to listen to you."

"April please this is important we are talking life and death here," pleads Ashton.

"Your grandmother isn't sick and dying, is she?"

Derek looks at his watch, "I need to be somewhere in an hour. Start the wedding sermon."

The reverend starts the ceremony and April glares at Ashton as she says I do.

"Now wait in the car for me," Derek tells the reverend.

"Let's move to another room and congratulations on your wedding. You will have whatever date you want for your church wedding," says Stiles in a normal tone of voice.

They move to the drawing room and Derek and Annalise tells Ashton and April about their organisation. "Right now, the world is crazy, and I need someone I can rely on. Ashton has already started his training and your son will be a standby for our child should the need arise. You need to know this and the true horrors of this world. We may never need your child, but he can learn from our son when the time comes. That way our son can take a break if he needs to and Annalise and I can take a break when we need to," explains Derek.

April doesn't say anything as she takes it all in. Did you kill my dad, I mean that man?"

"I'm not going to answer that question April. Just remember he isn't your dad. He just shares the same blood with you."

"I have his company Annalise."

"I know and you have done an amazing job with it. Now I know why my grandmother ask Ashton's grandmother to get you April. Just remember she doesn't know what we do, and it must remain that way. You heard what happened when people decide to brag about us."

"I understand completely ma'am and I'm sorry about before. Why me?"

"You have Grant's blood and Ashton is a distant relative of my family. You, April, have both Grant and Turner blood but don't worry your ancestors weren't related."

"That's good to know, wait my dad had Grant's blood as well."

"Yes, but it's only now we need you and I would've found out everything he did in researching him. You've done well in spite of what you've endured. You are fair and balanced and think about others before yourself April. That's why I choose you and no one else."

"There was other choices Stiles, I mean Annalise."

"In my normal everyday life I'm Annalise but to my family I'm Stiles and yes there were other choices. I looked through their histories and spoke with their friends. You stood out."

"You spoke to Mindy?"

"I did and she was very amusing. She knew where everything I was wearing was from. I saw her on her phone pricing up my outfit. She invited me to a party straight away. She's not with you because she's your friend and she like you."

"I figured that out Stiles and Ashton his getting me a new phone. I have cut all ties with her and my other friends."

"That reminds me," Derek gives her the latest iPhone. "It has some tricks, let me show you how they work."

When it was the just Ashton and April he turns to her, "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you."

"Did you already know what he told me?"

"Not all of it since only a married couple can be told the truth of who they are."

"Ashton we are married! Wait was it a real ceremony?"

And yes Annalise is like that in her book finding myself