Combat rescue (3)

Começar do início

''Up to you.''

Eugen then cut off communication with his sister and turned to a room that was a bit quieter than the previous one. It was a little darker because the only illumination was from the oil lamp in the room. There was a girl in chains, tied to a pole. Shipgirls, even though they are in human form, modern ship radar will still detect them as ships. That way they would trick the radar of the ship they were hunting.

Her long, disheveled white hair covered most of her face. The uniform he was wearing was now worn out and wet.

''Enterprise... are you awake?''

The girl was silent. Not making a sound or answering at all.

SPLAASHH..!!!

A bucket of cold water immediately poured over her body. She woke up at that moment, and looked at Eugen sharply.

''How many times have I told you, I don't know....'' She said while continuing to look down.

''Look at me, Grey Ghost!!!'' Eugen hissed as she held Enterprise's head and brought it to her face. Enterprise just obeyed without resisting. Her purple eyes now looked so empty and weak. The sound of her breathing also sounded weak. ''If you want to kill me now, that's fine....'' Enterprise whispered again.

''I won't kill anyone here until I know your secret weapon!'' Eugen said while grabbing Enterprise's hair bangs. ''Tell me, what is that fuckin' weapon?!''

Enterprise just laughed weakly while looking at Eugen with a blank stare. ''What weapon are you referring to? We are not like you guys, betraying and allying with Siren and making a secret weapon to destroy humanity.''

Eugen became even more furious. He then hit Enterprise's hand that was wrapped around the chain. Enterprise only grimaced. But there was no resistance from her either. Enterprise was silent and resigned.

''As you wish.'' Eugen took off Enterprise's bangs and walked back. ''I'm just waiting for permission from Frau Bismarck to kill you. Once you're gone, plus if we manage to get the secret ship, it won't be hard to destroy you all.'' Eugen grumbled as she left the Enterprise back in the darkness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Ready? I asked after putting on my Balaclava.

''Ready.'' replied the others.

''I can't see anything!!!'' Aya yelled while hissed. Apparently she got the position wrong so that her eye holes were behind her head. Mark sighed and immediately corrected his younger colleague's balaclava mask. After everything was ready we then immediately moved out of hiding and advanced to the door. Two guards immediately pointed their guns at us.

''wer bist du?!''

''HALT!!!''

Without a word we pulled the trigger. Instantly the two guards fell in one silent shot before they could retaliate. Mark and Ange removed their bodies and hid them. I threw the Flashbang as Aya opened the door slightly. Shortly afterwards, the sound of a small explosion was heard accompanied by panicked shouts in German. We all rushed in and silenced them by shooting them. Five fell. We continued our journey inside.

This small barracks didn't have much room. I opened the various doors and found only strange and unfamiliar items to our eyes, as well as some soldier personnel who obviously threw up their hands when we pointed our guns. I looked at the clock. There were only six minutes left. We had to get out of here quickly. As soon as possible.

The hallway was so quiet. There were hardly any people passing by. I broke down a door and entered. This time, we found the person we were looking for. A girl, seemingly bound with chains in a limp state. I signalled to guard the front door while Ange and I went in. We sneaked around so as not to wake her up. We kept our rifles trained on her. If she screamed we could kill her instantly.

I pushed aside the bangs that covered her face. And now her pale, limp face was visible. I signalled Ange to cut the chains. Ange took the chain cutter hanging on her back and tried to cut it.

''It's too hard, sir. It's hard to cut!''

''What?  give me the cutter!'' I took the chain cutter and tried to cut it myself. Ange was right. The chain was too strong. I then called Mark and tried again. This time it was the three of us. ''One...'' I said. ''Two...'' Mark said. ''Three...! Unite the power!'' Ange continued. We tried our best to cut the chain. But to no avail.

''Um? What is this button?'' Aya saw a button not far from the chain hook and pressed it. Suddenly the chain snapped and instantly broke. Those of us who were struggling to cut the chain suddenly tumbled over each other. ''What the hell?!''

''Aww.... watch your head, Mark! Your damn helmet hit my ear!!''

''Hey, that's not me you damn accusser!!''

''Oops... sorry. There's a strange button, so I decided to click on it.''

While Ange and Mark were angry at each other, the girl tried to stand up. I, who had been trying to calm down my two notoriously unyielding colleagues, immediately helped her up. I could see the scars decorating her body. Instantly, the girl looked at me and I looked back at her. ''Who are you...?''

''I'll tell you later, now we have to from here! Ange, Aya, help her to walk.''

''I can walk by myself, mister.''

''Alright, move out everyone!''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yorktown POV

''Wait, we got something glowing under the water line.''

Gravekeeper One continued to watch the light grow brighter. The light became clearer and clearer. Just before it broke the surface of the water, a blindingly bright light appeared. Gravekeeper One and Two immediately dodged. Four rocket appeared and shot out of the water.

''Missile inbound! Missile inbound! General quarters you got a missile inbound!'' Gravekeeper One reported to the ship

''Missile inbound! Missile inbound! General quarters you got a missile inbound!'' Gravekeeper One reported to the ship. The two helicopters immediately dropped Depth Charges and immediately left the area. Shortly afterwards there was a large explosion in the water. On the ship, alarms continued to scream alerting the entire crew. ''What happened? I asked when I returned to the bridge.

''Missile inbound, 2-3-4. 200 nautical miles, east port!''

''What your order, miss?!''

I paused. I've never directly commanded a warship like this. The procedures must be different from our ship. I don't know how to command these men in blue uniforms. I should have asked Fletcher first if I knew it would be like this.''

''AA Division is ready and hot, miss! What are your orders?'' An officer gave me an easier title. Now I knew what I had to do.

''ALL HANDS IN BATTLE STATIONS! PREVENT ALL DANGER THAT INBOUND THIS SHIP!!'' i yelled.

The crew immediately got to work and began to tell me the speed and range of the missiles. Immediately, I instructed the various attack anticipation procedures that I knew because I didn't know what the ship's procedures were. But the most important thing was to keep the ship and the people out of danger.

''Alright, time to get work!''