59. I m sorry Sunny

Start from the beginning

Teju walked down with aashu to their play area in apartment, aashu started playing around and teju sat down in a table.

An old lady came and sat beside her, she looked at teju and greeted her and teju replied back.

Teju " hello aunty " ,smiled at her and they were exchanging few words.

Old lady " aashvi kitni saal hai, kab school pe dalrehe ho"

Teju chuckled " she is going to be 3 years aunty. School, sochna hai ,need to talk to sunny I mean karan, he must have some plan for her "

Old lady chuckled sarcastically " He may have plan, what's ur plan, it's a mother responsiblity to look after these things "

Teju " no aunty, she is so small and he wouldn't agree that easily to put her in school "

Old lady " tu hi maa haina iski, har baar karan nahi decide karega sab. You should also do something. Dusron ki bache pe haq jatate ho, apne bhi dheko phele "

She walked away saying this sarcastically and teju felt very bad, she never imposed any rights on Tara, it's just pure love. With aashvi, karan always decide the best for her and he wouldn't think of anything less for her. But she was in a dilemma now, did she really left everything on karan, she is a mother, she needs to be equally responsible. That's when she decided to talk to karan about this. 

He sighed listening her and he knows this is not the only thing but didn't ask further. He understood her side also now.

Karan " okay now answer me, did I ever stopped you from something related to aashvi "

She nodded no, karan '' I need words "

Teju " no sunny "

Karan " Isn't it always US when its related to her?  "

Teju " yes, it's always US"

Karan " you r her mother teju, I was very hurt when u said you didn't feel like having any rights on her, do you know the meaning of it, u meant I m snatching you from her, I m not allowing u to take any decisions. Kya mei itni buri hu "

Teja nodded no " sunny please don't say like that, mei hi pagal hu, gadhi hu, kuch bhi boldiya, I m really sorry sunny. Please forgive me "

Karan saw she was about to cry again and her eyes were full of guilt,  she is regretting it and he knew it was the reflex of that incident.

Teju "sunny, please talk to me, don't be upset on me. I can't bear ur silence, I am sorry, sachi sorry, khaan pakad ke sorry , I will even do sit-ups "

Karan " do "

Her eyes went wide and he smiled inwardly " kyaa dhekraheho, do it "

She saw he was serious and dropped down from him, she started doing and after sometime she acted like its paining and he smiled at little, she saw his smile and knew he was not angry on her now..

Teju " Sunny it's paining... Maanjaaaa naa Bby "

He looked at her and she showed her puppy face which melted him and he pulled her and she fell directly over his lap.

She cupped his cheeks and closed the distance between them, placing her lips on his, he teased her by not touching her and she pulled his hands and kept them on her waist and bite his lips making him groan and he grabbed her waist and they kissed each other like there is no tomorrow.

They pulled back and panted heavily, her eyes turned dark and he smirked seeing her all turned on with her messy hairs and swollen lips. She looked at him, a smirk formed her lips and she slide her hands inside his shirt and pinched his abs making him wince.

Karan " oh Teri, kya karahe ha "

He closed his eyes as her hand wandered everywhere on his body and she bent to his ears " How dare u to call me tejasswi, haan .."

Karan teasingly " haan to that's your name na "

She bite his earlobe and he immediately pulled her closer " don't to this tejuuu "

She let her lips sway from his earlobe to his jaw and near to his lips " What's my name sunny "

She whispered right near his lips and he shivered, he wanted to punish that lips which is created a havoc in him now. She bite his cheeks and he groaned

Karan " laddoo "

She smiled hearing him and pulled back, he opened his eyes missing her touch and she smirked at him.

Teju grabbed his cheeks " Remember, it's always laddooo or tejuuu,  dare u call me tejasswi "

He chuckled " agar bulaya toh kya karogi "

She turned serious " I don't like when u call me tejasswi, it make me feel worst. I know it's my name, I know people call me that but u don't, sunny I feel good and happy when u call me with endearing terms, sunny and laddoo are my zone, this tejasswi is for strangers, not for u my world "

Karan cupped her cheeks " Sorry laddoo "

She smiled widely hearing him and he pecked her lips. They both hugged each other and he felt like she is a grown up aashvi, no changes at all except she is 5"3"

Teju " make love to me sunny "

She whispered on his hears and he immediately picked her up in his arms.

Karan " Your wish, my command Queen"

They both made their way to another room as their princess is sleeping in theirs.

The night witness their extreme passionate love making and their screams of sunny and laddoo within 4 walls till the dawn. They moved to their room and freshnup, teju moved towards aashvi and kissed her forehead. Karan came back and he cuddled both of them and they drifted to sleep.

We r not going to sleep without solving our fights.. That's a rule for our relationship.. 

Somethings never change, never ever:)

The next morning they woke up around 8 and aashvi was already up and she was out with her grandparents.

Teju woke up and she saw him sleeping cutely like a baby and their wild romance came into her mind and she blushed. He opened his eyes slowly and saw her red cheeks, he bite them " subha Subha ye lal kyu "

She blushed more when she saw her nail scratches on his shoulder and marks on his neck and chest.  He smirked and slide her hairs behind.

Karan " let me look at my artwork on u, like the way u r admiring "

She blushed more and slapped his arms and he laughed. He pulled her closer and nuzzle his nose with hers making her breath harder. 

Karan " Stop seducing me "

She looked at him wide eyes with frown , in her hoarse voice " when did I do that sunny "

Karan " You don't need to do anything, just you are enough, the way u look at me with those eyes and the lashes touching ur cheeks are enough. The way this lips spell my name is enough, the way ur body react when I m this close is enough, this is the best art of seduction "

She shivered with his words and he is seducing her now, this is real seduction.

Karan " are u sore? "

She looked at him, his hooded eyes made her nod no and he picked her up " Let's have shower togther "

She blushed knowing its not just a shower for sure..

Rather it's them showering love on each other :

......................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope u guys like this chapter. Please share ur views. 

There are few people who are ready to poke their nose on our life, not minding their own business, if we give them rights to affect us then its us who is going to be at bad side, not them. So let them say whatever they want, we will do our work.

Thank you

Santhiya Suresh