epilogue

dear bts,

it had been two years since that dreadful year.

you know, i have been coping. i've found a new job - being a model that is. some agency had heard of me and they had desired to get me be their model. truly, i was a little surprised and suspicious at first.

i mean- who would want to take in a broken idol?

but they persisted with their invitations and i later accepted, which have brought me to where i am now. i am now in hong kong, taking a break from my harsh schedule.

life is really surprising, ain't it?

i am glad. you guys managed to give me back the courage i once lost, to live again.

i still miss you however. all those times where you guys managed to turn my frown upside down. and gosh! remember the time taehyung was even dancing on the table.

ah, those times.

i really miss them. i miss you. but nevertheless, i can't thank you enough as well. i'm sorry i couldn't be there as your hyung when you needed me. but i promise in our next life, where we will all be together once again. when that time comes, i promise you: i will definitely take care of every each and one of you.

i will continue to live. and maybe, meet someone new- someone who had brought the same amount of joy as you guys did.

for you guys, i will.

from: jin

fin.