FINAL

I'm sure that one day he'll love, no no no atleast care for you...fighting!" Her words pinched you like a needle. You still managed to keep your composer and mustering all your courage with a smile you replied "You know baking soda is best for removing red wine stains!" "Huh?" "Cause you'll need it-" you stood up from your seat and emptied your glass over her head. "Perfect!! now you're looking exactly what you are...an expensive dustbin!...no matter how expensive it is, it will always hold garbage in it...oh! wait a min!" You looked for something and took some tissues from the tissue box and kept them on her head. "This is much better-" "Yah!" She shouted gathering everybody's attention including the men there, and they all rush towards you two. Taehyung was standing beside you trying to figure out what exactly happened in few minutes that you? You the nicest person he had known till date ended up doing this to someone. To be mentioned his ex-wife.

.

She stands up taking those tissues from her head and while wiping up the dripping wine from her face shouts "Yah!" She screams and huffs before continuing "I said the truth so it pinched you right? Huh?" "No you didn't!" "Oh come on Y/N, how long are you gonna act?... everybody in this room knows that Taehyung only choose to marry you cause Min-Aah chose you over me and him...so don't you give me that crap that he falled for you in just a mear period of two days when you moved in!" She crosses her arms and  leans towards you whispering in your ears with a smirk on her face, "I have sources you know so don't try to fool me with this act of yours." "And on top of that you're not even his type." She further adds looking towards Taehyung. "Here! Here! I'm here! Look towards me while you're talking to me!" You said pointing towards yourself as she was looking at Taehyung.

.

"Now, what did you say?... worried about Min-Aah?...like seriously!...come on everybody in here knows that you left her for some filthy notes! huh! 'worried about Min-Aah!'...and what else was that?...aaahh...mere period of two days!..well in that case, Tae?-" you turned your head towards him and asked while pointing towards him and her. "You guys were friends for twenty years back then before you got married?" He just nodded his head.  "And still your marriage didn't worked out!...plus as far as  I know...tell me if I'm wrong...you-" you said pointing towards his ex. "You proposed him...no no no you asked your Mom to pursue his Mon for the marriage right?" She was silent but this time you were determined. "Well in my case it was different, he proposed me and you know it was like a real kdrama scene with romantic music, rain and all, I can fill you with details... you know the one people watch the T.V..." you lied. "So, I guess my 'two days' were much better than your 'twenty years'...and you calling me as not his type doesn't make any sense!" Taehyung was staring at your all through the argument as he never saw this new side of yours. Lastly, you said "Btw nice try! Better luck next time... fighting!...Yeobo let's go!" And walked out of there holding Taehyung's hand and went straight to the parking lot.

.

Sitting inside the car, while Taehyung was driving, there was absolute silence like a library until he speaks up. "To-today-" "Yeah today... maybe I got a bit overboard...he he...sorry huh that I lied about that propose thing...he he.." you cut him off to save yourself from the embarrassment, before he could mention anything about what you said that time and added a fake laugh at the end. "No no, no need to be sorry...we can say that after all we are-" he stops. "We are?" Your eyes lightens up and you asked looking towards him as if you were waiting for him to say something from ages. "Friends!"He said and awkwardly scratching the back of his head. ''Friends' I see' You thought and gave him a faint smiled. 'Friends? seriously Taehyung?...aishhh!' he thought and cursed himself in mind. And there was silence again. 'Okay let's try again!' He again initiated the conversation again but you just hummed in reply.

.

After some time, two tiers of the car gets punctured in an isolated area surrounded by trees on both sides of the road and one street lamp on the right side of the road. Taehyung gets out of the car. He looks left and right, hoping to find someone for help as there was no cellphone network and in top of that it's weekend. "Is it that bad?" You asked popping out your head from the car's window if the condition of those tires are that bad that they can't move at all. "Yes!" He nods.

.

"Now that we are struck here for the night... don't spoil your mood and talk to me...like real talk...I don't like answers like 'hmmm'!" He says while getting back inside the car. "Hmmm" you replied still looking outside the window. "Again!...ok ok! since we don't have network, we don't have extra tires, but we have something...." He stops. "Radio!...tadaa! We can listen to the radio and have some-" He speaks up enthusiastically taking out a packet of chips from the car's front storage space. "Are you sick or something?" You asked putting your hand on his forehead as the Taehyung you know would never behave like this. "I'm absolutely fine...why? can't I beh-" he was cut off by the sound of lightning a thunder and it starts raining heavily.

.

Sitting inside the car listening to the music in radio added with the sound of patterning rain. You made a heart on the fogged glass window when your favourite romantic song plays up. A little smile appears on your face "Awww it's so romantic!". "Yes it is...ok come on!" He opens his side of door and gets out. "Wait! What are you doing?" "Come on it'll be fun." He opens the door if your side and drags you out.

.

Dancing in the rain, arms around eachother, "looks like someone's in a mood... what's the matter?" You asked raising an eyebrow. Still dancing. "Nothing...it's just...you know...I've never seen people fighting over me! and when it's your ex verses your present....I mean what are the chances!" "Oooo so you enjoyed the show...aahhhh I'm so embarassed!" You said while closing your eyes and looking away from him. "It was really good... everything that you said-" "Was me being too much delusional right?...I know." You again cuts him off in between his sentence. "I was about to say you getting Déjà vu!" "Huh?" You asked confusingly.

.

"I was think about to say this to you since a very long time...s-see as you said-" he pulls you by your waist closing the distance between you two to mear inches. His grig around your wais tightens as he speaks. "The ambiance, the music, rain, me and you...it's so romantic..." "Ooo...yeah!...what a coincidence!..ha ha" you said acting fool and tried to free yourself from his grip but instead he pulls you in a bit more. Your was nose almost brushing his and heartbeat was in a marathon. "What are you doin-" "Shhh... having my romantic kdrama moment."  He said putting his index finger on your lips and after that fishes out a box from his pocket. "I- I don't have a ring right now...but this is also round!" He pops out that bracelet from that day which you denied to take from him. "I hope now we have a relationship for you to take this, are we?" He was hopefully looking at you for your answer. You chuckled before offering your hand to him. "Now would it be wierd if I kiss you?...honestly? No!...do I care? No!-" "Shut up and just kiss me!" You pulled him into a kiss.

*****

Hope the ending was satisfying!😊