EIGHT

"Okay then prove it!...show us... simple!" "No I can't!" A smirk appears on his face as he says "Cause you don't have any...your personality doesn't allows." "I have!" "you don't!" "Have!" "Don't!" "Have!" "Just accept it!" "No-" "Stop it!" Min-Aah shouted. "Grandma is sleeping!...the icecream is melting!... Eomma! Just show us naa and pass the game forward...my icecream is melting!" She said making a sad face while looking at the tub of half melted icecream. You felt bad. She was excited all thus time to eat that icecream and now she's not able to eat it coz of you. You have a shy kinda personality, you take time in opening up, but when you does, one can know what kind of a little bit crazy person you are, the type of you who figured out marriage as shopping!. 'Its ok Y/N, why being so shy infront...they are not strangers! and moreover it's just a piercing!' you said to yourself and with lots of courage you screamed "Fine! I'll show you!" Which diverts their attention towards you and eyes at first to your face and eventually to your belly covered by your night suit. "Yah! Don't stare like that!" You said looking towards your husband and he instantly looks away.

.

You climbed down the bed and gave your back towards them. You opened the last three buttons of your shirt. "On count of three ok!" You said and turned towards them. Their eyes again got fixed on your belly. "One. Two. Three!" You pulled up your shirt revealing your piercing only for a sec. "Wait! What's tha-" "Nothing! I'm not going to play anymore... Min-Aah finish your icecream and go to sleep it's already late." Taehyung was about to say something but you instantly shushed him and ran inside the bathroom.

.

The next day you woke up feeling somthing heavy on your waist. It was an arm. Taehyung was holding you. His grip was tight. You wondered how come you ended up in the middle and Min-Aah on the side? and in an instant you remembered the answer yourself that last night when you woke up in between your sleep for a toilet break, after returning from the bathroom, you saw Min-Aah sitting on the edge of the bed, she was rubbing her hand on her stomach. "What happened?... stomach pain?" You asked getting concerned. She nods her head to a 'yes'. You gave her some medicine. "The medicine will take some time to work...you go and lay down on the bed, I'll run my magical hand on your tummy and your pain will disappear in no time." She layed down on your place and that's how you ended up in the middle, in the arms of your husband who's sleeping soundlessly  right now.

.

You tried your best to not to wake him up while freeing youself from his grip but by the time you freed yourself, a deep husky voice grabs your attention. "Hmm?...what happened?" He said trying to keep his eyes open as he's still sleepy. "Why are you here... where's Min-Aah?"  He  further added when he saw you in Min-Aah's place. You informed him all about the happening from the night before and he understood.

.

Things were pretty good for that day. No embarrassing or awkward moments. Everything was normal untill the next day when Min-Aah demanded you two to drop her off at school follow by kisses on both of her cheeks, one by Eomma and one by Appa at the same time, again which was not a big deal so, yeah! things went pretty smoothly and eventually the next hearing date comes and guess what? You people won her custody.
It's already been a month since you people won Min-Aah's custody and so her sleeping in between you two, games and icecream on weekends became kind of a habit to you. And between you and Taehyung, things upgraded from colleagues to friends or more than friends kinda thing... it's complicated... maybe just one push and...

.

Anyway, today Min-Aah decided to do a family day and so for that, the three of you went to the MALL  to spend the family time together, basically a day Dad pampering his Daughter! which eventually ended up you and Taehyung's hand filled with a total of twelve bags, three in each hand and still she's not done yet as she says "Dad...this is the last one... please!" She said pointing towards the yellow dress in the display. "Next time...you already bought a lot today." He denies. "Please Appa! please please please!...this is so pretty!" She said again making puppy eyes. Aand her Dad being Dad, how he can denie those puppy eyes, so he agreed. "This is the last one ok!?" "Okay!" She rans inside the shop.

.

While Min-Aah went inside the dressing room to try on that dress when you followed her inside and she forces you out as according to her, she's a grownup big girl who can change her clothes herself and so you decided to take a look over their women's collection, when your eyes fells on a specific dress, a square neck, short length brown dress. You walk up and took that dress in your hand and kept it back when you say the price tag. It was really costly. "How people could buy such a simple dress with such a hefty amount...it's a fraud in the broad daylight!"  You thought and walked out from there while taking a last look over that dress. Little did you know that someone noticed you staring at that dress.

.

You and Min-Aah were waiting for Taehyung infront of the parking lot as he goes inside to bring the car. It's almost thirty minutes now and he still didn't showed up. So, you and Min-Aah decides to search for him and on way, you saw him talking to a couple standing infront of his car when Min-Aah calls out his name and runs to him and you followed her. "This is my Daughter, Min-Aah...Min-Aah, this is uncle Se-Jin and aunt Mi-Ho" He introduced her to them and them to her. "Who?" The asked looking towards you. "This is Y/N-" he stopped for a sec and continue "My wife...Y/N, they are my friend from college." You gave them an awkward fake smile and they smiled back. After some basic common chit chat, Mi-Ho asked Taehyung if he's joining the reunion of their friend circle next weekend. He replies with a 'No' as according to him, he's going out of station. But of no use as she caught his lie by looking at the expression you made when he mentions about being out of station and so, now Taehyung is bounded to attend that runion  and so he drags you along as you are his wife.

.

After reaching home and tucking Min-Aah to sleep, you were standing infront of the balcony, looking at the beautiful moon when someone taps on your shoulder resulting you to flinch. You turned and saw Taehyung. "Aren't you sleepy?" You asked. "Yes!..it's just...I was waiting for Min-Aah to fell asleep-" "Huh?..why?" You asked being confused. "Here." He offered a shopping bag to you and speaks before leaving. "Wear it to the reunion party on weekend...If It Fits You!" You took that last part personally. "Why it won't?... I'm not that fat!" You retarded.

.

Days passed by and finally it's Saturday, the day before the party. Your schedule with work was so hectic that you didn't even get the chance to try on that dress, but today, finally it's the time. You took that dress and passed it over your head and pushed out your hands but oops! the dress got stucked.

.

"Shit!"