TWO

You ran up to her and hugged her tightly while closing your eyes and giving your back to the car's direction.You were only two inches away from going to heaven when the car drive pulled the breaks.

People gathered around you people "If you want to die...go and come in front of some other car!...why me!" the driver climbed out of  the car and said harshly while banging the door harshly and was picking up at you. "Excuse me Mister! You are at fault in here...don't you see it's a residential area!... there's a difference between racetrack and road..you-"you got back at him and was about to say some more when Min-Aah starts crying. She got scared of what was happening there. It was too much for her to take. And so you picked her up in your arms and hugged her rubbing you hand slowly on her back, trying to calm her down "It's ok dear...it's ok... everything is fine now... there's nothing to worry...see nobody's hurt.." you started walking towards your apartment building and went inside the lift.
The lift's door opend and you walked out, she was still in your arms when you notice your Mom coming towards you followed by another woman similar to her age. "I was waiting for you...what took you so long?" "Mom-" "Ooo uri Min-Aah...what happened?" You were about to say something but got cut off by that other woman and she took Min-Aah from your arms into her. "Gran-Grandma..." Min-Aah says in a sobbing tone and hugs her Grandma tightly. After that you informed them about the incident happened downstairs. After that Min-Aah's Grandma took her inside their apartment and you followed your Mom to yours.

"Who's she?" You asked your Mom after closing the door behind you. "She's Mrs. Kim..." and your Mom fills you up with information about her that she's a great kind-hearted lady who livs with her grand daughter and her Son and most importantly that ex daughter-in-law was such a b*tch that she cheated on her husband when her daughter was just nine months old. She cheated on him with his ex boss and most importantly, when she was moving out of their house, she didn't took a single glance of her daughter's face, she just simply walked out dragging her trollies. Her husband literally begged her to stay, he said that it's just an one-time mistake, he'll forget about it and they can start over, he said her to think about their daughter, how she'll grow up without a mother. But she didn't gave a damn about it and they ended up getting divorced.
You gasped at their sad story and felt really bad for Min-Aah and at the same time you realised that how much of a gossip queen you Mom is, like seriously she collected so much information about one of your neighbour in just one day. Impressive.

Later that day, laying youself on the soft matress of your bed, staring at the celling blankly, random thoughts came to your mind and among them the one which took the longest time was of Min-Aah. You placed youself on Min-Aah's Mom's place and thought that if you were at her place, you would never do that. How could you leave your own nine months old baby? And when it comes to Min-Aah, she's such a cutie, her those innocent eyes they are just... your eyelids becomes heavy and in fraction of seconds you were in deep sleep.

"Y/N!..Y/N!.." your Mom tries to wake you up while jerking you slowly "Huh-" you responded trying to open your eye. "I'm going out with Mrs. Kim and some of her friends to dry sauna..." "Now?...its-" you replied confusingly, still trying to adjust your eyes to the amount of light in the room and tap on you phone's power button to see the time "it's already eleven thirty-" "yes ye... there's an important event in there and-" her phone rings and she picks it up and replies with some 'hmm', 'yes yes', and ends the call with an 'I'll be there'.
"I'll be staying there tonight so don't get worried about me and lock the windows properly okay?...bye muhhha" she kissed you in forehead and left. And you again went back to your deep sleep.

But to your bad luck , the door bell rings again after ninty minutes, at first you thought of letting the door bell ring and not attending the person, with whatever emergency they are k ringing the bell, but when the bell ringed continuously for the third time, some bad thought appeared in your head and you remembered that your Mom's not home. So you ran to open the door and without seeing through the peeping hole, you directly opened the door and there stands infront of you  a guy. The guy from the lift to be specific, he was sweating and looked nervous. "I don't know what to do...please help me!" "Huh?" "Come with me" he grabs your hand and pulls you...

****

Here goes the second chapter, okay, now this was a real quick update, I mean in the same day...actuall I'm very excited to write this one...anyway hope you'll like it...

Love you all 😘