SEVEN

The doorbell rings and Min-Aah runs to open it. "Don't run!...wait!" You followed her hands won't reach the lock. You opened the door and Min-Aah rans and hugs Taehyung. He instantly picks her up in his arms and gives her a white plastic bag. "This is for you." "Strawberry?" She says quickly peeping inside the bag to find the flavour of the icecream. Taehyung nods his head to a yes. "Thankyouuu.... I love you Appa! You're the best!!" She said excitedly and hugged him rubbing her cheek on his, she was about to give him a kiss when you speak. "Min-Aah' come on get down now...Appa is stinking right now-" you said pinching your nose tip "let him take a shower, have his dinner and after that you can do all this cuddling and kissing okay." You further adde pointing towards his shoes "See...he didn't even changed into slippers...plus your icecream will melt...go and keep it in the fridge." "Oh! Yess! My icecream!" She said again peeping inside. "It'll melt!" She said in such a tone as if it's an emergency. "Appa!...do something!" "Yes yes!" He said and kept her down.In an instance she rans towards the fridge. "Don't run otherwise it'll break." Your words stopped her and now she's walking in slow-motion on her toes. "Eommaaa! Help me naa!... it'll melt!" She shouted for your help. "Coming..."

.

"How is it?" Sitting across her father in the dining table Min-Aah questions him. She didn't want to miss each and every reaction of her Appa. Opening her eyes wide as if her eyeballs are going to pop out. "Yah! first let him have a bite...then ask." You said while keeping a plate full of kimbap infront of Taehyung and sat beside Min-Aah. Making the same posture by keeping your chin in the palm of your hands now both you and Min-Aah are looking at him intensely, waiting for his reply. He got a bit nervous and before taking the first bite, sniffs the kimbap and puts it in his mouth. Chews it.

.

And boom!...he coughs as the saltiness took allover his mouth. He covered his mouth with one hand and took the glass of water beside the plate. "What happened?...you didn't like it?...mine was really tas-" Min-Aah walk up to him and was about to pick one from his plate when he picks up the plate in his hand and stops her. "No no...it's really good...I loved it!" "Then why are you coughing?" You asked looking concern, he just gave you a wired look and turned his attention towards Min-Aah. "Wrong pipe, nothing more...I'll eat them all...you go and sleep okay" "Noo! first you'll finish eating and then I'll go." She said yawning. "Ha ha ha....ok!" He fake laughed and took two- three  pieces in one go. He ate it all.

.

After finishing your household chores and bading goodnight to Min-Aah in her grandma's room, you went into your bedroom. Despite of the fact of being a married couple infront of the whole world. You two are practically two strangers living under the same roof, sharing the same bed, to be mentioned the great wall of pillows in between. No relationship,so  physical relationship is out of question, you two decided to not become friends, just colleagues. No conversation, maintaining each and others privacy as soon a you enter the room.

.

You walked out of the bathroom in your night suit. He was sitting on the bed leaning his back on the headboard, reading a book. You sat infront of the dressing table  and start doing your skincare routine. "You did that intentionally right?" He closed the book and sat up straight waiting for your reply. "I did what intentionally?" You asked being confuse of what exactly he was talking about. "Huh! As if you don't know!" He huffed. "No seriously I dunno what are you talking about." You asked genuinely. He climbs down the bed and walks up to the edge of the bed near to you, crossed his arms and raised one eyebrow "Do you have low blood press-" he was cut of in between as the door opens.