Sarah and John B didn't seem that fine.

They were both pretty zoned out and they didn't look like they slept too much last night.

But no one could blame them.

All of them tried their best to avoid mentioning anything that could remind them of Ward or big John.

Then there was JJ.

He was away quieter than his usual self and not that focused on the things around him apart from the food.

I tried her best to think of a way of making things better but I couldn't think of anything.

Soon, the pizza from my plate was gone and everyone started talking about something I couldn't really focus on but I caught a few words that made me think it's about the gold and what was the safest way to get the money on it.

"We should change the gold in Charleston, it'll be much safer than here, we can just take the ferry and leave tomorrow" John B said and everyone agreed with him.

"We need to make sure that no one finds us, you still have to deal with Topper pressing charges on you, JJ still gotta pay his restitution and money to the Mike barracuda guy and Kie can't be seen by her parents" Pope said.

I tried her best to not let my thoughts go further at the mention of my parents but it was pointless.

I couldn't help but wonder what were they doing right now.

They were probably working at the Wreck and relaxing thinking that someone will eventually bring me back so they can take me back to that camp where they'll drugged by some crazy people and finally drug me like they wanted.

Did they even care I was supposed to get pills in there? Maybe they were the ones that suggested that to them.

Maybe they were the ones that suggested that I should be kidnapped from my own house too. Maybe they thought it was better to send me away than actually trying to trust me.

I didn't even realise that I zoned out until I felt JJ slowly shaking my hand while Sarah was calling my name.

"So? What do you think?" Sarah asked.

"About what?"

"About the plan" she said but when she noticed how confused I was, she continued. "About us going to Charleston tomorrow and getting the gold money"

"Sounds like a good plan" I said trying to focus on the conversation again but it was pointless. "I'm gonna go take a shower" I said getting up and picking up the clothes Cleo gave me earlier, from the couch.

"The bathroom is at the second door" Sarah said pointing towards a white wood door.

Before I left the room she gave a small reassuring smile towards JJ as soon as I noticed how worried he seemed, even if the smile didn't look like it helped him too much.

I got in the bathroom, closing the door after me and looked around.

The bathroom was pretty big, with a bathtub, shower and a big mirror above the sink. Next to the shower were a few blue towels and bathrobes.

I took off her clothes and put them on the small bassinet, next to the sink then took a quick glance in the mirror.

My hair was crusty and tangled while my face was still full of dirt. I looked at my reflection for a while till my thoughts drifted off again, making me think about the similar blue towels I had at home.

It made me think about home. About my parents. About how they sent me away.

I tried to shake away the thoughts and stepped into the shower, turning on the water and letting myself to relax under the water, trying not to think about the last few days.