➻ introduction

➻ A WORD FROM THE AUTHOR
hello everyone, i'm amelie (amelieluvsyou) and this is my story "daylight - leo valdez x fem!reader". it is a part of a trilogy and this is the first book of the series, but you can find the others on my profile. the run through of the story can be found in the description, along with the revamped prophecy of the seven and a relative quote from the song from which this book is named after. the chapter names are solely based upon lyrics, they have no significance to what is written in the chapters. i really appreciate all of the readers who have come to find my writing whether through another book or pure coincidence, but thank you so much!

➻ DISCLAIMERS
1.  pronouns used are all female (she/her)
2. leo valdez in this book is attracted to females, i apologise if this goes against your opinions.
3. ill try to keep the readers personality very limited but you can just be a basic person - funny, matches peoples energy, patient, compassionate - all the good stuff.
4. please refrain from making your godly parent one of the big three, it may mess with the storyline, but of course since it gives you main character energy you're forgiven.
5. don't be a hephaestus kid because thats too much relation between the reader and leo valdez
6. the reader will not be vividly described because it can sometimes be a bit discriminatory and I want everyone to feel like they can insert themselves. if there is any issue regarding this, please send me a message and i will change it.
7. i will never cover sensitive topics in the book (like s/h and s/a) as they can be triggering towards people.
8. there is not going to be smut in any of my books.
9. i do not own any of the heroes of olympus characters as they are all original to rick riordan and you own yourself! i do however own partial of the storyline which i do not permit to be uploaded anywhere except for wattpad

➻ KEY
y/n - your name
l/n - last name
g/p - godly parent
f/c - favorite color
h/c - hair color
e/c - eye color
n/n - a nickname
f/s - your favorite song.

WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT Y/N
1. y/n is friends with gracie (apollos daughter) katie (demeters daughter) and valentina (aphrodites daughter)
2. her fatal flaw is 'pacifism' so she is very conflict avoidant - therefore arguing, battling and confrontation are things she tries to get out of
3.  y/n is the healer in the prophecy of the seven
4. she is funny and perfect and amazing and beautiful (just like you!)
5. her first quest was for apollo and as a reward, he blessed her with the best healing powers ever (this is important in the next book, but not mentioned too much.)
6. she is her godly parent's favorite (aw cute!)
7. she thinks leo valdez is dorky and doesnt take anything serious but she has lots of love for the entire crew of the argo

➻ THANK YOU NOTE
thank you for clicking on my story, it means so much as a smaller author to feel recognized. also, i love to read comments so feel free to take the piss and reply to every piece of dialogue if you feel the need to. i love you all so so much.

➻ daylight - leo valdez x reader is complete!
➻ you are in love - leo valdez x reader is complete!
➻ labyrinth - leo valdez x reader is complete!
➻ everything has changed - newt x reader is in progress!
➻ i know places - newt x freader is in progress!
➻ epiphany - newt x reader is in progress!

started: may 21st 2023
finished: august 23rd 2023