At that time, even if the old immortal of the Lin family is biased, it will not be able to withstand the protests of the other elders of the family, and he can only sweep Lin Yuanxi out!

As long as Lin Yuanxi came out of the Lin family's gate, Bai Xiaoai would definitely let him live better than die!

However, when she reacted and saw her own son naked and being photographed by media reporters, she finally burst into a series of crazy sharp screams.

"Don't shoot anymore! Give me all the! ! Do you know who I am, and then shoot my son to find someone to kill you!"

Several reporters were beaten like a shrew by her, almost knocking the expensive camera equipment to the ground, and they were so frightened that they quickly dodged to the side.

"Who is this crazy girl?"

"I don't know, but what did she just say, her son?" Is it the young man who slept with the second prince inside?

"It looks a little familiar, ah, I remembered, isn't this the illegitimate son that the current head of the Lin family just recognized back a few days ago?"

"I'll go! Isn't that this illegitimate brother robbed his brother's fiancé? Still sleeping with my brother's fiancé?!

"And this fiancé is still His Royal Highness the Second Prince!"

"Wait a minute! If you put it another way, wouldn't it be that the second prince slept with his fiancé's illegitimate brother?!

"That's not the point! Did you see that collar! And those whip marks! I really didn't expect it-" A reporter said faintly: "The second prince, who has always been gentle and personable, actually played so openly in private!" Several

people looked at each other, and they were instantly excited and excited, this is absolutely explosive news! And it's first-hand news! What kind of second prince, the eldest young master of the Lin family! It's worth it! Moreover, the empire is very broad in the area of national freedom of speech!

Even if it is the royal family, imperial netizens can discuss it freely if they want to discuss it online.

So they waved Bai Xiaoai in front of them aside, not forgetting the two sentences of yin and yang strangeness.

"Sure enough, what kind of mother will raise what kind of son, be a mother as a junior, and do the same thing when a son!"

"Gee, what else do you say about A+ Requiem! What soul of An, directly to An's bed! In

order to appear in front of the media this time, Bai Xiaoai specially made a fuss, wore a pair of hatred sky-high, and also got an ancient Chinese cheongsam that was split to the thighs to wear, and her loose hair was pulled into a bun.

Originally, I looked like I was pitiful, but this time someone pushed me against the wall, ah screamed, my feet were broken, and the sharp part of the antique jade on her head that cost most of her private money fell out of the bun and just crossed the left side of her face.

Bai Xiaoai exhaled in pain, raised her hand to touch it, and touched the blood of a hand, and immediately a white eye, directly fainted.

As other guests in the hotel who heard the movement ran over to watch, even the head of the royal public relations department who received the news and tried to drive away the media was blocked from the crowd, shouting hoarsely, 'Second Prince!

And the second prince who was thinking about it in the center of his mouth finally came to his senses, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he was almost blinded by a bunch of flashing lights.

Second Prince: ???!!! What happened?!

"Alas, I don't know if His Majesty the Emperor and His Royal Highness the Empress are ready for quick-acting heart-saving capsules, I'm really worried about the two." Zhang Mingze said caring words on his mouth, but his expression was full of optimism of a good show.

Lin Yuanxi silently withdrew his gaze and turned around and walked in another direction.

"Eh—wait—" Zhang Mingze also felt that it was not interesting to stay here, originally thinking that Lin Yuanxi would take the opportunity to appear and do something, so he didn't leave so early.

Unexpectedly, the teenager just watched silently for a while, and then left directly as if he was not interested.

Zhang Mingze chased after him, and in the young man's puzzled expression, handed him a hat and a mask. "Cover it up a little, although we-" I wanted to say 'we didn't do anything bad,' but suddenly thought of yesterday's chaotic night, and suddenly stopped awkwardly and scratched his face, "In short, this will."There must be a lot of people outside, if you see one of your parties appearing, you will definitely be stopped, you should not want to be interviewed, right?

Although at this time, as long as the teenager appears, he will get everyone's sympathy.

But Zhang Mingze felt that he should not care about this.

"Thank you." Lin Yuanxi obediently took the hat and mask, and did not ask why the other party was so well prepared, it looked like he had been prepared, but he could even be said to be a skilled hand.

Zhang Mingze was wearing a hoodie, directly put the hat on his head, and also brought a mask by the way, and said to Lin Yuanxi in a low voice: "Follow me, the hotels all have a kitchen back door, no one will squat over there, let's leave from there."

After

a pause, he couldn't help but say: "Wait to go out and find a quiet place, and then talk about the two of us."

Lin Yuanxi paused in his steps, only then remembered something, and his face suddenly became complicated.

Zhang Mingze's eyes were sharp, and he couldn't laugh in his heart.

Heck, a child is a child, even if it doesn't matter if the face is pretended, it's not a deer bump in the heart?