You're My One and Only...Forever

Comenzar desde el principio

Catherine agreed with her boss as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Clearly, because she almost conned me into getting a job with the company of the woman she abused." Matt agreed with Catherine as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Well, I'm just glad that I stopped you from hiring her into my company." Catherine agreed with her boss. "Not that you couldn't just fire her the minute you learned." Matt sighed. "Not when I don't trust her, because who knows what she can get her hands on in terms of stuff that she can use to try and blackmail us; or just other things that can damage the company, because I am not going to loose my company when I just started this company." Catherine agreed with her boss as he said that. "I promise sir that she isn't going to get anywhere near this company, and we're going to make sure that we're going to keep thriving." Matt agreed with Catherine as she said that, as that was exactly what he wanted to hear. "Now, that's exactly what I want to hear. Now, any other hires we're looking at?"

Catherine agreed. "I am looking at a new member for the digital sales team, because we need to have a representative here." Matt agreed with Catherine as she said that, as that definitely is something that they need. "Okay, well I will be speaking with Ryan Jones too. You know who Ryan is, right?" Catherine took a breath, sighing. "To tell you the truth, I don't remember who that is. Remind me again?" Matt smiled. "Ryan Jones is my Business Manager for the Chicago area. Please put things past him for purchases and everything." Catherine (once again) agreed with her boss as he said that, well aware that was something that he has to do. "Just curious, are you going to make an office in Chicago? Because I know that you're from here." Matt agreed with Catherine because that is something that they're going to do. "Don't tell Ryan, but his future title is Assistant Deputy CEO for the Chicago Office." Catherine agreed with her boss as he said that. "I promise not to tell him anything Mr. Casey. Now, I need to make some calls for you."

Matt agreed with Catherine as she said that, glad that was the case. "Thank you so much Catherine, and please send the message that she is not to be hired in the company; I don't want to have this conversation again, or else I will not be so nice about it." Catherine agreed with her boss as he said that, before starting to type something. "I am hearing you typing." Catherine laughed. "I am going to write an e-mail." Matt agreed. "Can you send it to me?" Catherine agreed. "Of course. Now, have a good day sir." Matt agreed with Catherine as she said that, before hanging up his phone as he's now solved the problem; after which, he turned his attention back to the breakfast that he was making for him and Gabby. After all, that's what he needs to concentrate on right now; afterwards, he can go lay down in bed with her (where he'll hold her close, as they enjoy some breakfast with each other). Because that's what she needs from him right now. She needs him to hold her in his arms, and just make her feel better, which he's an expert in doing.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Coming upstairs from the kitchen this morning, Matt took a breath as he looked at Gabby, who was currently sitting in bed, with her hands on her stomach as she was trying to think positively right now. And that most definitely isn't something that he likes to see, because he hates the fact that she's currently hurt right now; hurt that the woman she hates even got close to the company that she and Matt are creating, just like she was (almost) at their vow renewal. "She's addicted. That's the only way that I can describe how she is, addicted. She's addicted to you Matt." Looking at his wife, Matt was confused as she said that she's addicted to him. "What are you talking about?" Turning her head, Gabby took a breath as she looked at her man. "Can you really not see how she looks at you? How she always stares at you when she was close to you?" Matt took a breath as he heard his wife say that, before getting close to her; after which, he went to set their breakfast down on their bed. He then decided to make his way over her side of the bed.