Dil Ki Baichaini ko aaya, Ab Kaheen Araam hai

Start from the beginning

Sameer mellowed down,"Naina tumne jo Saree pehni hai na, usko nikaal ke ye t-shirt pehno."

Naina was perplexed,"main Kyun ye Saree nikalungi, itne saare pins lagwaye itni mehnat ki isse pehen ne main Aur tum bol rahe ho isko nikaal doon, kuch bhi."

Sameer muttered,"Ahh Chodo, tum aaise hi pehen lena mai ac badha deta hoon jisse tumne garmi na lage."

Naina walked back to the bed,"Okayyyy, Goodnightttt Sameer"

Naina slept on the bed whereas Sameer occupied the Couch, it was very uncomfortable because it was way more smaller than him. He somehow slept on the couch but then woke up in the Midnight because of Feeling cold, He looked At Naina, it seemed like even she was feeling cold, He Went to her and pulled the blanket till her face, so she would sleep comfortably.

Sameer looked at her serene face while sleeping, She looked adorable, And then went back to sleep on the couch.

Naina woke up next morning, feeling a bit restless, her head was spinning, the pain was unbearable, She clutched her Head, and Sat up straight, eyes still closed,"Ahh itna sardard kyun ho raha hai."

Sameer was still sleeping on the Couch.

Naina opened her after a sometime, the different surroundings registered to her as she looked here and there, She turned to left and Gasped seeing Sameer Sleeping on couch of the room, She got up immediately only to Sway again, She sat back on the bed.

Sameer heard the Voices, He woke up Seeing Naina already up and Clutching her Head, maybe because of the headache, He went to her, sat next to her on the bed.

Naina looked at him, He Was So close to her, she moved aside only to stumble because she was sitting the edge of bed.

Sameer Caught hold of her by her waist,"Naina, Mujhe pata hai, tum soch rahi hogi, ki tum yahaan kaise aayi, meri room mein, Main Tumhe yahaan le aaya."

Naina was looking at him Shocked, also they were so close to each other, he was holding her by her waist, making her feel dizzy,"Mujhe kuch yaad nahi ki kal raat kya hua, mathlab Hum dono ke dance ke baad maine wo cocktail Pi Liya, aur uske baad mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai."

Sameer felt her shudder, He moved aside on the middle, making her shift with him, and Left her waist, Naina let out the breath she was holding.

Sameer felt very Happy, She Trusted Him so much, She didn't ask him, why he bought her here, or why he was sleeping in the same room, He looked at her,"Tumne kal raat 4 Glass Khaali kar diye the, issliye tumhe bilkul hosh nahi tha, upar se tumne saree aur heels pehen rakhi, toh tum gir gayi aur tumhare pair pe chot lagaliya, maine socha tumhe sahara Dekar tumhare room chod doon, lekin tumhe yaad hi nahi tha ki tumhari room kahaan hain, issliye mein tumhe yahaan le aaya, Trust me, mera koi aaisa waisa iraada nahi tha, mujhe bus tumhe safe rakhna tha, that's it", He didn't want to disclose the happenings in His room of last night, She would be awkward again.

Naina widened her eyes and clutched her head again because of the slight pain that shot through,"Maine 4 glasses peeliye tabhi itna dard ho raha hai, Agar tum nahi hote toh mai kya karti, mujhe tum pe pura bharosa hai."

Sameer smiled at Her, Suddenly Naina Scrunched her nose,"Tum Mujhe khulkar Bata sakte ho, maine tumhe kitna pareshaan kiya, aur kya kya ajeeb harketein ki, Anjali Aur Kabir ne bhi ye bohot baar Saha hai", She Chuckled because Anjali had mentioned her that she turned crazy whenever she was Drunk.

Sameer looked at her from top to Bottom, Naina Felt Concious by his gaze,"Ky..kyaa..kya hua, tum mujhe aaise kyun dekh rahe ho."

Sameer got up,"Chalo Mai dikhata hoon, tumhari ek bohot cute si harkat, nashe ki halat mein."

Naina went with him perplexed, She widened her eyes when she looked at her reflection in the mirror, She was wearing A white T-shirt on Her Black Saree, it looked so weird, She looked at Sameer.

Sameer was laughing looking at her reaction but sobered down when she looked at him,"Naina kal tumhe garmi ho Rahi thi, issliye maine tumhe aapne kapde de diya, taaki tum kapde badlalo aur araam se so jao, lekin tumne Nashe ki halat mein Iss tshirt ko hi aapni saree par pehen liya."

Naina was shocked, but slowly giggled looking at herself, Then Realised she had to go back to her room, before Anjali could come to her room to check on her,"Abhi time kya hai ?"

Sameer knew It was time for her to go back to her room, He was a bit sad, but Smiled to her,,"Abhi sirf 6:00 o clock hua hai, tum araam se jaa sakti hoo."

Naina was relieved, She looked at Sameer a bit awkwardly,"tum...kya thodi der paanch minute ke liye", She looked the door.

Sameer Understood, She wanted him to go out so she could change, He nodded with a small smile and left her room, Closing it after him.

Naina Quickly removed her Saree Folding it Neatly, She wore the T-shirt, since she already wore black leggings inside her Saree, she Didn't needed any pant, She blushed because she was wearing Sameer's t-shirt,"Jacket Wapas nahi kiya aur tshirt bhi add ho gayi, isko bhi laundry karwake wapas Dena padega."

She looked at the Dressing table to Find Her Neckpiece, her heels were kept down near the dressing table, She Noticed her Foot which was wrapped in crepe bandage, Sameer had mentioned her she was hurt, Her Eyes teared thinking he must have wrapped the Crepe Band and He did all these things, His Care and love was evident with every hint of yesterday night.

She gathered all her things and kept on the Bed and went Outside in the living room, Sameer had already bought Some Covers, And he was arranging the breakfast, She was Overwhelmed.

Sameer had bought some Lemon Juice from the Hotel and some sandwiches, so could leave after having something, He was still arranging everything when he felt soft hands on his back, He stilled as Naina Kept her head on his back,"Tum Bohot acche ho Sameer, Thankyou for Everything", She controlled as she was almost going to confess her love him.

Sameer Smiled slowly,"Tumhe Thankyou Bolne ki zarurat nahi hai Naina, Tum Loogon ke liye bohot kuch karti ho, sabki help karti ho, sabka dekhbaal Karti ho, tum sab kuch deserve karti ho."

Naina Left him, Blushing, The Hug was Just Out of the movement because she was overwhelmed by his care.

Sameer turned to her, His t-shirt looked perfect on her and her shapely Legs ... he needed to distract himself,"Ahh, Main tumhare liye Sandwiches aur Lemon Juice le ayaa hoon, Lemon Juice pi ke tum better feel karogi", He picked up the Tablets from his pouch,"Khaane ke baad ye Dolo kha lena, you'll feel better."

Naina Gave a small smile, and settled down on the chair for Breakfast. They had their Breakfast Silently.
Naina went back to him to get all her things.

Naina opened her mouth to say thanyou, when Sameer intervened,"Kitni Baar thankyou bologi Naina, Ab Bus aur Nahi warna mai tumse ghussa hojaunga", He made a miffed face at her.

Naina Giggled,"Accha theek hai Baba, Nahi bolongi."

Sameer gave her a cover,"tum ye sab haath mein kaise leke jaogi, ye lo, iss cover mein sab kuch daal lo", He opened the Cover for her so that she could put all her things inside.

Naina kept all of her things and smiled at him,"Abhi mein chalti hoon, Anjali Uth jayegi toh pareshaan ho jaayegi."

Sameer gave a small smile, He Didn't want her to leave, it seemed so blissful, when she was here,"Okay, Dhyaan Se jaana."

.
.
.

How was the Update ? 🥰

Gear up for some Drama 👹