"𝔸/ℕ"

Updated A/N

-⚜_______-🧵-______⚜- 

Hello, and welcome to: "Hurting isn't rewarding as healing";an Evade×Reader book.

Please read the description before starting to read the book, thanks!

Anyway, sorry if it took too long but i'm finally starting to finish the remaked chapters!, i hope yall like this history more than the old version, as it took me many time to figure out how to write properly and add lore to this history.
Before we start, i need to make something clear:

As i have seen that Bobo is a real person, and a minor i think, even though in my AU all characters are 18+ he will NOT be in a romantic relationship with Y/N, only a platonic one.

As i also think he's uncomfortable with that type of things, thanks for understating.

Moving on...I'm gonna tell you more about me and why i haven't updated this book in a while, you can skip this if you want to.

-Creator of this history here, i haven't updated since school is killing me, it has been awful lately, and i hope you understand this.
As im also FTM, my life has been kinda hard this years as i don't have a family that supports me, but nothing will stop me from finishing this book!

-Whatever, the chapters will have 5k words most of the time, and this will be why it takes me some time to update this book.

Thank you so much for reading this!, i really apreciate it :3.
If you want to help me with this book, give me ideas, or just want to talk you can dm me on discord:_____mr.1di0t

Have a nice day/night reader, i hope i can see you next time!.

-Mr.1di0t

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next chapter:"𝕀ℕ𝔽𝕆"
Total Words:303

-⚜_______-🧶-______⚜-