Epilogue

1 year later ~

Third-person POV-

Time heals everything...

Does it really?

Is it able to heal the permanent scars from the loss of our loved ones?

Is it able to heal the endless pit of darkness we put ourselves into from the hurt of losing our dear ones?

Can it really fill the hollowness inside that heart which with each memory spent with our loved one crave to just see them for one last time again?

Can it heal the greediness of wishing to not let go of our close one's from us forever?

The answer would be no... Because time doesn't heal it lessens and teaches...

Lessens the scars...

Teaches to accept...

Lessens the grief...

Teaches us to live further with one's present who cares for us and loves us...

Lessens the darkness by teaching us to cherish the memories and create new beautiful memories with one's still around us...

Thus, time doesn't heal...it just acts as a push for us to move forward by not stopping at the painful moment but keeping with its constant pace teaching us to keep moving forward along with it....

That's what happened to the parents of Jeon Haneul...the seven-month-old who left the parent's devastated as he was met with his cruel fate... After giving justice to their son, they were utterly broken with no will to live, wanting to just meet their small bundle in heaven...

What kept them from taking this rash decision were their hyungs and friends who never once let them be away from their sight for two months and at the same time gave the couple the space for them to cope with the loss.

Time is indeed magical, as it passed the parents learnt what they were thinking to do was not right... Just because they wanted to be selfish and meet their baby, they can't let the ones who loved them meet with the same hollow they were feeling over Hannie's loss.

Taehyung remembered the day when his hyung's after giving enough time to them and seeing them just being depressed, locked inside their room for almost whole day explained to him why he and jungkook should live and that was the day they had finally decided to keep the memories of their baby locked inside their mind and heart forever safely and move forward in life to create memorable moments with one's who acted no less than a pillar at this crucial moment of their life... And not disappoint them by not showing no progress only to regret it later when the time passes and it would be too late.

'Hannie wouldn't ever have wished his papa and dada to be seen like this... So broken and depressed...he would wish for you both to live with him being part of your soul but would never want you both to give that soul as a sacrifice just to meet him when he's already in each part of your being'

These were exactly the words jungkook's mom had said to taekook which made them realise what they were doing and how slowly they were allowing themselves to be swallowed by darkness from where there was no returning if it was too late.

After two weeks of jisung's original death sentence date, speaking of which to not let the court suspect them of violating their rules, another criminal who was charged and imprisoned for some year's for eight rapes was instead hanged in place of jisung but it wasn't like the victim of his crimes weren't asked first what they wanted... Kook had personally visited each victim to ask what they wanted for their justice and he got only one answer i.e 'death' and thus that's what the man in place of jisung was met with. The two officials from court appointed to look after any illegal activity before during the ten days of jisung's punishment were deceived by Eunwoo and Jackson who cleverly by spending some amount were able to change documents of jisung and instead put details of the person who was hanged in his place but kept the name of the person and identity as han jisung just changing his photo and body details to not get caught during postpartum.