Flashback

Bright rays of sun peeked out from behind the curtains lighting up the room with the hope of a new day...

Taehyung fluttered open his eyes only to shut them tight as the bright rays fell on him.

getting out of bed to open the door which as expected was locked he let out a frustrating sigh and went to do his morning routine...

After finishing with changing he saw that the door was opened and a sweet aroma hit his nostrils which lead him to follow the smell till the kitchen...
________________

Tae's pov-

the first thing I saw reaching the kitchen was jungkook cooking pancakes...

He was wearing a simple white t-shirt with black sweatpants and back facing me while cooking...but...
Why does this scene feel so familiar... Yet so unfamiliar to me?

I was brought out of my thoughts when he came in front of me and hugged me while whispering in my ear "good morning baby"

Again that uncomfortable feeling crept up through my body so I gently detached him from myself....and To reduce the awkwardness between us I greeted him back with " good morning" and smiled.

He smiled back and said" come the breakfast is ready I'll serve you" and led me to the dining table.

I sat and had breakfast with him... After that, he left me home all alone not before locking it from outside.....
___________________

To punch some time I switched on the t.v. while going through some channels... But stopped on a particular channel displaying a scene of a couple eating ice cream while clicking pics...

Suddenly my head started throbbing in pain... It felt like everything was spinning around me and I can't concentrate on the scene anymore..... Some images started flashing in front of my eyes..... And... It was of the same blonde hair coloured man... But before I knew anything I passed out on the couch.....
___________________

I woke up to someone softly tapping on my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with a worried face of jungkook...

"What happened tae? When I came home I saw that the tv was turned on and you were passed out on the couch" he said

I took a moment before answering...

"Uhhhh... Nothing jungkook I guess I was tired " I answered

" Ohhh baby don't tire yourself too much and take care of your health it should be your priority," he said and walked towards our bedroom.

but..... I didn't tell him the real reason for my passing out because before that I was determined to find some answers...

Before passing out the images I saw reminded me of a memory......
___________________

Flashback-

Tae's pov-

Our car stopped in front of Lotte world as the man in the driver's seat came out opening the door for me...He extended his hands towards me which I gladly took as we entered the amusement park together...hand in hand.

hand in hand