My precious

Third person POV-

Excitement shot through his veins as he jumped out of the bus tripping himself if not for the pole in the bus stop which held him upright... He bit back a chuckle as he kept down the file which was held close to his chest onto the bench as he raised his hand up and down steading his breathing while trying to contain the electrifying rush which hazed his senses...

The corner of his lips twitched into a never fading grin as he picked up his file and ran towards his apartment on which his gaze was fixed... His hair bounced and soft giggles left his mouth as his mind chanted 'I did it' again and again as happiness bubbled inside of him...he wanted to laugh...yell...cry..he didn't know how to express his happiness...but all he wanted at this moment was to tell his favourite person about his achievement after being engulfed in those warm embrace....his safe place

Reaching his apartment door, he took out the key from his mini Gucci brown-coloured sling bag he had bought from his first salary while working at his hyung's restaurant. He thrust in the key and opened the door with a bang, startling the male who was vacuuming the soft rug kept in front of the couch...

Without wasting a second he dropped his file and sling bag along with keys at the side rack and ran toward the man, jumping on him who out of instinct left the vacuum cleaner and held the thighs of the jet-black hair coloured man who had his arms around his shoulders and whose smile was so bright that it also managed to make the blonde-haired male smile.

"What's the reason behind this excitement cub?" Jungkook asked to which the aforementioned leaned towards his left ear and with the softest voice whispered "I got the job kookie"

And that sentence was all it took for the corners of jungkook's lips to nearly touch his earlobes bringing a wide smile to his face. The next second taehyung knew, that he was been spun around and his giggles echoed in the whole house along with jungkook's.

After a few minutes, he stopped spinning themselves and immediately sat on the couch with taehyung on his side as they both tried to even their breaths while the smiles never left their faces. When they finally calmed down they both faced each other and jungkook held taehyung's hand-

"Congratulations bub, I'm so proud of you" jungkook said and engulfed taehyung in a warm hug.

"Thank you bunny-hyungie. It wasn't possible without your support. I'm so happy I got the job in the company I wanted and also I got the position which I was looking for" taehyung said after breaking the hug

"I knew my taehyungie can achieve anything if he decides to achieve it at any cost. You should be proud of yourself that you came so far with your hard work. I'm so happy for you that you got what you were wishing for, that too on your first try! We should definitely celebrate this moment, right? Let's have dinner outside today okay?" jungkook said while excitement could be heard in his voice saying the last sentence.

Taehyung nodded his head in a 'yes'-

"But I'm paying for the dinner and that's final, no arguments" taehyung said with finality when he saw jungkook opening his mouth to argue-